Ridgid excel info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid excel info

I am putting together a catolog for my company and we are a large supplier of RIDGID tools. I was wondering if there is any type of excel file on the RIDGID website listing all their products with information about everything. Please let me know, thanks.

Re: Ridgid excel info

Usually questions like that don't get answered here. This is more of a users forum than a way to communicate with Ridgid. I suggest you call them directly. Now that I've said that watch Josh be the next poster.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Re: Ridgid excel info

Originally posted by mduch424 View Post
      I am putting together a catolog for my company and we are a large supplier of RIDGID tools. I was wondering if there is any type of excel file on the RIDGID website listing all their products with information about everything. Please let me know, thanks.
      You'd be best to get in contact with Ridgid directly - they do have a catalogue, so I'm sure they may have it available in a PDF or Excel format somewhere. They have more than enough products, so I presume that this would be available through them. If you're a large supplier of Ridgid tools, then you should have some contacts to follow up with to see about getting this.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X