X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid friends and family promotion 10/22/09

Just got an email from Ridgid for the promotion and it runs till December 31st.

Re: New Ridgid friends and family promotion 10/22/09

Here are the particulars;

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thank you Dave

Comment

I'm still waiting on my last rebate. It's been 6 weeks now. Is that how they treat "friends and family"?

Comment

I called to check on mine today and I spoke with the head of the promtion and he said they are just now working on the rebates that were recieved the first week of September. He appologized for the delay but he said they were not expecting the amount of rebates to be so high. So , just be patient and they will get you processed asap .

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
            I called to check on mine today and I spoke with the head of the promtion and he said they are just now working on the rebates that were recieved the first week of September. He appologized for the delay but he said they were not expecting the amount of rebates to be so high. So , just be patient and they will get you processed asap .
            Kinda sounds like the same excuse they used for the delays in receiving LLSA confirmations. But, like the LLSA's, they will eventually show up.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The gentleman at Ryobi just called me back and said he had my rebate info in his hand and he would have it processed today and I should receive it first of next week.

Comment

I got my rebate check 3 weeks ago from the last promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
                  The gentleman at Ryobi just called me back and said he had my rebate info in his hand and he would have it processed today and I should receive it first of next week.
                  And you believe this, Buddy have I got some property for you.
                  info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    And you believe this, Buddy have I got some property for you.
                    Was just saying what he said . The first time I talked to him he said let me get your number and i will call you back and he did within a couple hours. Do I believe he will hold true to what he said ...NO

Comment

is there a reverse side of the coupon available that details the terms and condiitons of the promotion?
                      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                        is there a reverse side of the coupon available that details the terms and condiitons of the promotion?

http://www.ridgid.com/download/MIR_FandF_RIDGID.pdf

Comment

What do you actually get back? Coupon for Ridgid tools?

Lance

Comment

Originally posted by ommegang View Post
                            What do you actually get back? Coupon for Ridgid tools?

Lance
                            No, if you read the promotion, you get a refund back for the percentage.

Comment

only through home depots. damn, i was gonna pull the trigger on a K-60

steve
                              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X