Plumbers crack for the ladies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbers crack for the ladies

With all the low pants that are the rage these days, I would think there would be more out there. Women bends over-no crack, guy with pants up to his nipples bends over-instant crack. What gives?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Plumbers crack for the ladies

22"waist with 36"hips
    versus
    46" waist with flat azz.

How are you with simple physics

Comment

Sorry, I've seen plenty of young Moms squatting down and they show plenty of thong. Disgusting! They should be thrown in jail for sexual harassment. Very distracting to a man such as myself with a pure mind. Why must I be tested?

Comment

I know a lady that sports a plumbers crack every now and then.

It would go against drtyhands theory. She has a bubble booty so somehow the crack comes out. Otherwise I agree with drtyhands unless they are classified as having a ghetto booty or junk in the trunk, although less likely.

Probability rates of seeing some crack.

Bubble booty= 85%
        Ghetto booty= 78%
        Junk in the trunk= 46%
        Two chipmunks in a sack=9%
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
          I know a lady that sports a plumbers crack every now and then.

It would go against drtyhands theory. She has a bubble booty so somehow the crack comes out. Otherwise I agree with drtyhands unless they are classified as having a ghetto booty or junk in the trunk, although less likely.

Probability rates of seeing some crack.

Bubble booty= 85%
          Ghetto booty= 78%
          Junk in the trunk= 46%
          Two chipmunks in a sack=9%

LOL!!!

You should get 10 grand for this post.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Frankiarmz got it Wrong!! If you're over 50, then its not harrasment any more, but a perk of the job.
            I still look (discreetly!) at "young ladies", I can't remember why! but I still enjoy looking!

Comment

Originally posted by RiR View Post
              Frankiarmz got it Wrong!! If you're over 50, then its not harrasment any more, but a perk of the job.
              I still look (discreetly!) at "young ladies", I can't remember why! but I still enjoy looking!
              Funny stuff. I was recently seated behind my wife's cousin in church. She is a beautiful woman in her thirties and has a stunning figure. She is tall and somewhat slim so the waist line of her pants popped open in the back as she sat and leaned forward. I did my best to avoid looking at her white lace thong, but it was hypnotic! Unfortunately, I still remember why I look.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Funny stuff. I was recently seated behind my wife's cousin in church. She is a beautiful woman in her thirties and has a stunning figure. She is tall and somewhat slim so the waist line of her pants popped open in the back as she sat and leaned forward. I did my best to avoid looking at her white lace thong, but it was hypnotic! Unfortunately, I still remember why I look.
                I hope you went straight to Confessional afterwards

Comment

From my point of view (the gal's side...). I'm way nearer 50 than I'd like. The "old lady" some say. I work at a military base. All those fine young men who are required to stay in shape!!! It's a very nice job perk! They're all such polite young men, too. And since I'm more mature (so they think anyway), there's no tension. I'm surely not there to rob any cradles!! It is nice to watch them work though!!
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                    From my point of view (the gal's side...). I'm way nearer 50 than I'd like. The "old lady" some say. I work at a military base. All those fine young men who are required to stay in shape!!! It's a very nice job perk! They're all such polite young men, too. And since I'm more mature (so they think anyway), there's no tension. I'm surely not there to rob any cradles!! It is nice to watch them work though!!
                    Thanks....I was going to say I never had a complaint about that butt crack thing at 20 or 50...

I do wear suspenders now because pants aren't made quite the same in Korea.
                    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                      Sandy, don't assume all those nice young men are all that nice! Women in their fifties are still sought after. On a lighter note when I was working construction years ago and in my late twenties, we were pulling cable through a trench in the middle of a college field. A very attractive secretary approached me and was upset that I was allowed to work with my shirt off while she said her husband who worked for the same employer was told not to. I told her he probably didn't have the body for it, I was joking but she didn't find it funny. I got called into the office that night, but in those days things usually ended with a laugh

Comment

There's a little crack you you all:

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

I prefer to see this;
                          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                            I prefer to see this;
                            Hey, that's somebody's daughter! That's the difference between having sons and daughters.

Comment

if she is looking for work im hiring!! i dont think mrs leak would go for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X