the cops call it 20 20

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cops call it 20 20

Re: the cops call it 20 20

I feel sorry for you people back there,
    I realize there is little open space that one can shoot but that is Interesting, $65 for 50 rounds of 22, glad I live where I do, then having to be 21 to even shoot.

Does not the law enforcement have there own shooting ranges?
    It gives indication that law enforcment make up a large part of there membership.

Glad I live in the wide open spaces,
    I know the picture is not the best but if you look closely there are about a dozen deer in the center up on the hill, this is a strip I planted back to grass, a few years ago, the grass is coming back fairly well, there are another 300 aces on the other side of the hill here,
    Attached Files
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

yes in new york city it is hard to shoot. they won;t even let you handle a hand gun unless you have a license.

on the other hand, you can drive 30 miles north and buy an arsenal.

i like to shoot. but i am also a total peace and love hippy. i literally try not to harm insects. i also try not to walk on any plant. hippy. hippy with a gun. hmmmm.

on the other hand maybe that is a good thing in nyc EXCEPT that it seems that it is easy as pie to get a gun if you want one. either in virginia or on utica avenue in brooklyn yo.