Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: snow thrower

no tractor.

as for family in Ventura Rick? everyone has followed me to Zion. (Mark and Brenda will fill you in.)
    i have one brother in the armpit of the west. aunts and uncles etc all still live in cal.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

If you really want a incryoable snow blow get Unimog with it that will work pretty nice and cool factor hard to get Unimog stuck.

Merci,
      Marc

Comment

i ordered a 357 cc craftsman pro. it will be here just after Thanksgiving. now that i ordered it all the snow has melted and the weather is in the 40's in the day!
        the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by frenchelectrican View Post
          If you really want a incryoable snow blow get Unimog with it that will work pretty nice and cool factor hard to get Unimog stuck.

Merci,
          Marc
          i ordered a 357 cc craftsman pro. it will be here just after Thanksgiving. now that i ordered it all the snow has melted and the weather is in the 40's in the day!
          Meilleur taux prets personnels | Simulation calcul prets personnels en ligne | taux prets personnels

Comment

Originally posted by frenchelectrican View Post

Merci,
            Marc
            A Unimog with a snow blower attachment would certaintly do the trick but it is a expensive way to go. Unimogs are nearly unstoppable through.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Flame thrower is the best way....

Comment

Or seriously get a small jet { turbine } engine and use that to blow / melt the snow off in the hurry yeah of course it will be pretty loud as well.

One of my freind have a former rotary wing aircraft turbine engine to melt the snow in the hurry I have see it in action when you first lit it up it smell like BBQ grill being lit up but with a whisting noise like souped up shop vac cranking up the speed.

The only draw back about them is UFOD { Undentified F****** object damge } it don't much to destory a good turbine in hurry.

Merci,Marc

Comment

Working...
                X