X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday In October

Will it ever stop? First it was Home Depot setting up their Christmas display at the beginning of October. Today, I received a spam mail from Sears announcing something to the effect of Black Friday is starting now! Pretty soon we'll have Veterans Day sales in March.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Black Friday In October

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
    Will it ever stop? First it was Home Depot setting up their Christmas display at the beginning of October. Today, I received a spam mail from Sears announcing something to the effect of Black Friday is starting now! Pretty soon we'll have Veterans Day sales in March.

Hey Man,

My favorite stores CEO needs to make a bigger salary then 3.2 million this year,

So he has to start early

BTW - WHY do these CEO'S make millions a year and the people that actually pack boxes, work in the stores etc only make $7 and hour and then the CEO takes credit

What would happen if the 3.2 million dollar a year CEO had no employees show up, would he be able to earn that money?
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Ever hear of "Thanksgiving in February" ? Around here several restaurants sponsor it where they help raise money for the local rescue squad and several fire departments. It's all good, but they really should have some other featured meal rather than turkey. How about fresh roasted ham, beef or maybe chicken done BBQ style? Anything but more turkey, please.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
        Hey Man,

My favorite stores CEO needs to make a bigger salary then 3.2 million this year,

So he has to start early

BTW - WHY do these CEO'S make millions a year and the people that actually pack boxes, work in the stores etc only make $7 and hour and then the CEO takes credit

What would happen if the 3.2 million dollar a year CEO had no employees show up, would he be able to earn that money?
        My thoughts are that the big problem was and still is, (If those people didn't show up) that there are thousands of people that would be in line to get a $7/hr job right now.....becauses of what CEO's have done in the recent past - just to make sure that they did get their 3.2 million dollar a year salary, and their 12.5 million dollar bonus.

OOOOoooops! Sorry, that rant just kind of slipped out.

Mick

Comment

Working...
        X