X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing to me

Amazing how many people read this forum but don't become members or participate. As of this posting there are 7 members online but....

92 guests!

J.C.

Re: Amazing to me

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Amazing how many people read this forum but don't become members or participate. As of this posting there are 7 members online but....

92 guests!

J.C.
    And I bet they are all Nuyaians.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

J.C., there are a lot of people out there in Internet Land. I think the 92 guests are made up of folks looking for answers to specific questions regarding Ridgid tools, machines, and a whole host of other curious reasons. Maybe there are some checking out the various expert Threads to see if a similar question has been asked and answered? I'm sure there are some folks who are just plain shy to actually join in and test the waters. There are a lot of Forums out there that are not too friendly to newcomers. They have members who have posted thousands of responses and they think they own the Fourm. Hey, wait a minute

Comment

I know that sometimes I visit some forums, including this one, when I think I'm logged in but don't realize I'm not until I try and post something. I'm not saying that most of those 92 are members already but some might have been.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

92 guests!

J.C.
          They are called "lurkers".

Comment

Working...
          X