X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been vaccinated?

No right or wrong if you have or have not.

Just wondering who has been vaccinated for H1N1?

I HAVE NOT YET.

J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 11-01-2009, 11:57 PM.

Re: Who's been vaccinated?

I have not but I was vaccinated for the regular flu.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

i'm not, but i think i've been exposed to every bug out there in the last 30 years.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I have not and I'm not going to
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

No, I will not get vaccinated. I do not trust the government.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Not here and won't. It will be something else this time next year.

Comment

I'm not paranoid about this thing being a secret government plan, I'm positive! My take on it is that whoever doesn't get the shot will die in the government sponsored plague. The shot will no doubt include a tracking chip and mind control drug. What else is new? Hey, at least they are doing something with all our hard earned tax dollars.

Comment

Let me just say, my hubby, a nurse, got the regular vaccination because of the "scare" and within the month got deathly ill. So much so that he was put into the hospital overnight in ICU for "bleeding" on the brain that actually turned out to be congestion they caught.

I had the regular vaccination a week after he did and got the flu but not as bad as he did.

He is still coughing.

Daughter's immune system is already low. So she will not get any shots. We are both not getting the swine vaccine.

Just my take on it.

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Got my swine flu shot in 1976! Back then at the Hospital I worked at had a policy:
                  "no shot no job" We went by department and went up to the cafeteria ....
                  We lined up and they hit us with the pneumatic gun! Out of over 1500 employees I believe two had some serious issues shortly after.....

I'm still tall and ugly, but for some reason since then my hair has left my temples and have migrated to inside my ears! My Father "The Rabbi" would be so proud, I can now go from temple to temple without touching any hair!

Cactus Man

Comment

Well I just got over it. Thanks to some one in Cali I got sick right after the PHCC trade show and spent the night in my hotel with a 104 temp and ice packs behind my neck. I thought I had a bad cold or something and flew home. I went to the doc on Monday and they said that people with the cold don't get fevers usually. They tested me and it was positive for flu type a and labeled it as H1N1, I went home and started feeling better the next Friday morning by the afternoon I had a hard time breathing and by 9pm Friday I was gasping for air. I went to the emergency room and they transported me to a larger hospital by ambulance at 3am where I spent five days in the ICU on oxygen and all sorts of machines they said my flu had turned into pneumonia. They finally let me out of the hospital last Friday afternoon October 30th after over a week in the hospital. It's good to be back to work after two weeks out sick. I am still trying to get over the pneumonia but it's much better and I can breathe on my own. The scariest thing was I was afraid my wife who is 7 weeks pregnant would get it but so far so good.

Comment

Wow Dan, sorry to hear about your illness but I am glad you are doing better.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Wow Dan, sorry to hear about your illness but I am glad you are doing better.

Mark

Thank you Mark!

I wanted to share that with every one. I was dead set on NOT getting the flu shot but I am telling you all that this H1N1 is no joke. It was the sickest I have every been and the most painful sick I have every experienced. If you have a chance for the flu shot I would take it.

Comment

haven't had a flu shot in probably 30 years. i've only had seasonal flu twice. i've had a marginal case of dengue and that is the worst i've ever felt. it's not called breakbone fever for nothing

steve
                          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

not going to. give mine to someone that really needs it.

Vince

Comment

Dang Dan,
                              I had no Idea.That would scare the crap out of me from my current health insurance perspective.

Welcome back to the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X