Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jersey, maine and Virginia
    Last edited by toolaholic; 11-05-2009, 01:14 AM. Reason: N.H.MADE ME
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Congradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear the rebel yell coming soon!
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

OK, everyone who thinks anything will change, raise your hand!!
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        OK, everyone who thinks anything will change, raise your hand!!
        Who busted 131crooked polls ? Good Guy, THAT'S THE REAL CHANGE !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Tell you wut... hoorayyy!!! This paves the road for Palin goin' rogue on America in '12.
          Git 'er done!
          Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Comment

If the democrats didn't get the message sent they are stupid! There were a lot of republican wins and I believe with the specific purpose of getting the attention of President Obama and Congress! Now if they want to keep pushing their agenda and ignoring the will of the people, they will lose elections. I'm not saying the republicans will change much, but maybe both the democrats and republicans will see that we are not going to reward bad behavior anymore. They can serve a single term and ingore us, or do the right thing and stay.

Comment

I think Westchester county results were big too, we even got mentioned on Rush today. For the first time ever an incumbent county executive was defeated. The county went 58-42 for Rob Astorino (R) vs. Andy Spano (D, C, WF), and last year it went for Obama 63-36. I think a lot of people are tired of ever increasing county spending. Spano raised spending from $800 million 12 years ago to $1.8 billion now. We're the highest tax county in the country.

Astorino has his work cut out for him, but I'm hopeful that he will at least help to curb the rate of growth in our taxes (60% over the last 7 years).

Comment

I'm all for cutting wasteful spending and keeping taxes reigned in, but communities have lost so many businesses that contributed to the tax base that they have few alternatives. I'm not talking about small businesses burdened by taxes unfairly, but the big well established businesses that the towns and cities depended on for years either going belly up or moving to mexico or abroad. It's a visious cycle, communities lose tax revenue from big business and nowadays property taxes, so they raise taxes on the remaining tax payers forcing them to either payup or move. That is not a solution, or smart temporary fix, we need to grow our productivity and economy with real businesses and jobs. We need to make things people consume and keep our economy rich in American dollars. I know some folks get touchy when I mention communist china, but they are not making the USA rich with their money! Turn the tide of trade or kiss your economy and standard of living goodbye! Electing between two political parties that are doing nothing to correct the problems that got us in this mess won't get us back from the brink. Healthcare reform is important, but how can it be more important than unemployment? Our economy is bleeding out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  If the democrats didn't get the message sent they are stupid! There were a lot of republican wins and I believe with the specific purpose of getting the attention of President Obama and Congress! Now if they want to keep pushing their agenda and ignoring the will of the people, they will lose elections. I'm not saying the republicans will change much, but maybe both the democrats and republicans will see that we are not going to reward bad behavior anymore. They can serve a single term and ingore us, or do the right thing and stay.
                  What message is that? If you look at the federal government level the Democrats won the 2 House seats up for grabs. A moderate Republican, in NY that could have easily carried the election was forced out for a more conservative one. The Republican candidate lost in that district for the first time in 150 years to a Democrat. If this years results are indicative of future elections the Democrats should be in the streets cheering.

The more sane Republicans are being forced into a corner by people like Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. No one in office dares speak out against the members of the party on the extreme right. It is destroying the party.

I was original registered Republican now I sit waiting for a party that is worth getting behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
                    What message is that? If you look at the federal government level the Democrats won the 2 House seats up for grabs. A moderate Republican, in NY that could have easily carried the election was forced out for a more conservative one. The Republican candidate lost in that district for the first time in 150 years to a Democrat. If this years results are indicative of future elections the Democrats should be in the streets cheering.

The more sane Republicans are being forced into a corner by people like Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. No one in office dares speak out against the members of the party on the extreme right. It is destroying the party.

I was original registered Republican now I sit waiting for a party that is worth getting behind.
                    You are not alone in waitng for a party worth getting behind. I don't think we have the luxury of waiting. Maybe you don't agree that republicans won a lot of positions last tuesday, from what I read they did but I have greater concerns. While congress is playing games with healthcare reform and global warming, our economy is collapsing. The F.H.A. is in serious trouble and needs to be bailed out, situation so bad they are holding emergency meetings. In my opinion, unless there is priority given to stimulating real jobs our government will be forced to put taxpayer bandaids on an ever growing number of financial wounds. We could never afford the loss of jobs and business that our legislators allowed to take place in the one sided global economy. We don't have time for a new political party, we don't have money for continued bailouts here or our mounting debt to china. Unless we are unemployed and facing loss of our homes and way of life as we know it, I guess all this remains just headlines in the news? I do think it could reach a point where it just falls apart in a bad way and I wish our legislators would stop business as usual and get moving fast to correct the problems.

Comment

I like steak! Mmmmm!

Comment

Does this mean I will have affordable health care soon?
                        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

You can have most of what You want in this wonderful country. I want for little. I work 6 days each week and 7 about once a month. I won't pay for Your lunch ,Your Beer, our Your health care. I'm 66 years old , a Vet and not a lay about. Look at the Mexs bustin their A$$
                          7 days. Many of our white boys should be ashamed of their work ethic.
                          Last edited by toolaholic; 11-10-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            You can have most of what You want in this wonderful country. I want for little. I work 6 days each week and 7 about once a month. I won't pay for Your lunch ,Your Beer, our Your health care. I'm 66 years old , a Vet and not a lay about. Look ant the Mexs bustin their A$$
                            7 days. Many of our white boys should be ashamed of their work ethic.

My God your 66 I thought 61 was old and still working.

Tony

Comment

I get to work with My awesome Son Brian. Hope to die with a tool in My hand.
                              Probably one without a ground!

Comment

Working...
                              X