X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1 Year anniversary!

Just celebrated my first year in business. It was a great first year! Busy just about everyday. You always here this ( once you work for yourself you can never go back to working for someone else) Man that is the truth. Sure the $ is good, but the fact that you are your own boss is the best. And all the work you do is representing your company it makes it easier when doing hard jobs knowing at the end of the day all that money is going in your pocket. Anyone thinking of going on your own I would say do it. When I started I used $5,000 of my money to start my business so if it didnt work out so what at least I took a chance. 500 service calls and 6 figs later I feel like I will do this till im 60 and hopefully grow even more over the next few years. Paul
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: My 1 Year anniversary!

Congratulations
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: My 1 Year anniversary!

A big congrats are in order

I am glad to see anyone make it who steps out on their own, it is very scary to quit your job and start a business on your own.

I hope you have many more successful years in the future.

G3

Comment

Working...
      X