Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terroristic Attack at Ft. Hood Texas

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    This is one of those situations where my emotions are getting the better of my sound thinking...Excuse my stupid remarks, bad day.
    "Sound thinking"? "Stupid remarks"?! Frankie!!!! NOT YOU!!!!!

And yes, best wishes also for the health situation on the homefront.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      As much as I dislike him and what he did, I don't believe his or any other American citizens rights should be forfeited without due process. Where would you draw the line? Besides, "the conclusions I get is terrorism" makes me wonder how you got access to all the info regarding this case, or did you just get it from our "infallible media"?
      due process is what america is about.
      http://www.blackbookoftools.com
      http://www.gronim.com

Comment

Something which has not been discussed is what affect this guy had on his patients. At first they said he had post traumatic stress syndrome from being deployed too many times. When they found out he was never deployed they decided it was pre traumatic stress syndrome. The only soldiers he worked with were those on their way to being deployed. Based on his ideology you have to wonder what he told them and how many are messed up because of it?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Great point Mark.

I've talked to many customers I've worked for, mostly military men...all of them believe this was a terroristic attack regardless of this fellow being in the military.

Some of these soldiers really have it rough because the time served in emotion and experience of this war will be lifetime, and having someone tainting that experience from the go is not a good one.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Excellent point, Mark. An unthought of (and/or, not-talked-about) perspective on the impact from this guy. Wise insight.

Comment

Working...
            X