Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy veterans day

THANK'S FOR YOUR SERVICE. Enjoy your lunch Jerry
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Happy veterans day

Thank-You Veterans for all you have given for our country
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

God Bless you Veterans.

wookie

Comment

Thanks for all of you who have put your butt on the line. Just talked to my oldest daughter and the first thing out of her mouth was "Thanks Dad for your service". I then thanked her for "Her service". She is a third generation service member and a Captain. The first smart one that was not enlisted.

Charles
        Charles

Comment

Originally posted by NW Diver View Post
          Thanks for all of you who have put your butt on the line. Just talked to my oldest daughter and the first thing out of her mouth was "Thanks Dad for your service". I then thanked her for "Her service". She is a third generation service member and a Captain. The first smart one that was not enlisted.

Charles
          Please tell Her thank's from the old Marine
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I will, she is so proud of being a vet.
            Charles

Comment

Working...
            X