X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 , Let's Talk

Runaway bride, water on the moon, 2012... there is no end to the garbage they'll use to distract us from the real problems. And there is a boatload of those.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
      I don't know about you all, but I will be cowering in my bathtub, shotgun in hand, with all my windows and doors sealed off with duct-tape. While I'm cowering, I will be simmering my military surplus rations overtop of a 23-hour emergency candle (yes, only 23 hours - the world's going to end then - DUH - so I won't need a full 24- or 48- hour one). I will have my geiger counter sitting on the bathroom floor, so I know how many REM's I'm taking in, and when I need to pop my potassium-K-iodine tablets. When the proverbial dung hits the stucco ceiling, then I'll be injecting myself with a giant 6 inch needle with atropine, to counteract the effects of the VX gas seeping into my house from an unknown area that I missed with the ducttape. I'll be donning my gas mask, while I fight off the invading hordes of zombies, and trying to avoid the laser rays being fired at me by the Martians. I'll fight the good fight and will carry on, and put on a brave face for humanity, but hey, since it was prophesized thousands of years ago, then we all know it's gonna come true. I'll miss you all.

In the meanwhile, Erin and Mini-Me will be in the backyard, blowing bubbles and chasing grasshoppers.

Hey, we can't all be optimists!
      Sounds like a plan, you got room in that bathtub for me? I'll bring my own shotgun and ammo. You're right on the money about them dam zombies, they're gonna be all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Sounds like a plan, you got room in that bathtub for me? I'll bring my own shotgun and ammo. You're right on the money about them dam zombies, they're gonna be all over the place.
        Hell no! I don't want you biting my behind when you turn into a zombie yourself! And I ain't sharing my rations or my atropine! Stay away!

Comment

Working...
        X