Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Ladies and Gentlemen...there is WATER on the Moon!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and Gentlemen...there is WATER on the Moon!

Welcome to a new future. Screw "2012" - we can now all move to the Moon and be actually able to build backyard waterfalls and ponds! Yippee! As the stories say, it's a complete reversal from what we've known for years and years:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,2036369.story

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...s.html?ref=rss

(Okay, I know it's a stretch, but come on - bring on the "Thread of the Week" nominations [shameless plug, but hey, I'm Canadian - I'm working with a handicap]).

Last edited by canucksartech; 11-13-2009, 10:10 PM.

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...there is WATER on the Moon!

Son of a b!tch. Now I'll have to deal with an inspector on the moon.

Can't wait to see the "Moon Code".

J.C.

Comment

When I become a billionaire...

I want to pay nasa billions of dollars to recreate the equipment that went to the moon, part by part, piece by piece...all of it...

send it to the moon, along with astronauts.

I want to see that same device, knowing that the space shuttle had to be fitted with special coverings that keeps it from burning to a crisp...this same "steel clad" device reenter the atmosphere from thousands of miles from the earth's surface, without burning up.

I also want to see these astronauts be able to speak plain english, full sentences when they return to earth.

I want to know why the hubble telescope, others with the power to see into the greatest thing the world has ever seen...that american flag sitting on that moon.

Where is the snapshot in time that recorded when that flag disappeared, when it disintegrated, blew away, anything...in the minutes/hours/days/weeks/months after it was placed so firmly into the moon's surface.

That water is billions of years old. There was never life on the moon.

The "process" to turn water into hydrogen or other useful product on a space station, you have to visit the moon to extract it, return safely.

How did it even keep one spec of paint on that when it returned?
      Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 11-13-2009, 11:25 PM.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I hereby nominate this thread for thread of the week.

I know, I know, there's been worse threads, and weeks where a thread about your one-eyed cat named Louie would have won 'cause it was the only one nominated.

Or about how you bought a Ridgid kit and now the batteries won't charge and you just got it yesterday and you don't know what to do........

Or you're wondering where the 24 volt line has gone and never thought to check the past threads to see if there was indeed any info at all within the last two years about the demise of the line.

Or how..........

Regardless, I'm nominating it dammit!!! DUDE LOOKS HUNGRY!!! HUNGRY!! You hear what I'm saying here??? Hmmmm? Hannnhhh???

DUDE. LOOKS. HUNGRY. !!!
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
          Regardless, I'm nominating it dammit!!! DUDE LOOKS HUNGRY!!! HUNGRY!! You hear what I'm saying here??? Hmmmm? Hannnhhh???

DUDE. LOOKS. HUNGRY. !!!

Comment

Hands off Canuck! Americans found it and that means we claim it for our own

Give us Shania Twain and we'll sell it back to you at a discount

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              Hands off Canuck! Americans found it and that means we claim it for our own

Give us Shania Twain and we'll sell it back to you at a discount
              How 'bout if we permanently sell you Celine Dion? Can we get 1/2 then?

Comment

Working...
              X