" hey new york , they're back! "

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " hey new york , they're back! "

Mr. Obama is sending the MUSLIM TERRORIST back for a fixed trial! If You ain't outraged,just what does it take? Can anyone say in the white house? The Texas massacre was a Muslim terrorist act! Thank God for FOX NEWS.
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 11-14-2009, 10:49 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: " hey new york , they're back! "

I'd like to keep remarks made about our President respectful even if we disagree, however it is becoming more and more difficult to support that behavior. The terrorists don't deserve to be tried in our courts and have the opportunity to change venues, ask for dismisals, mistrials, call witnesses, insult the victims, our way of life and anything else that can happen in such a setting! President Obama is bending over backwards to placate the rest of the world and somehow prove we are sorry for mistreating the captured terrorists. The rest of the world doesn't care President Obama! They see all of this as a sign of weakness, because if it was happening in their countries you can be sure they would stop at nothing to protect themselves, no apologies necessary. Other countries protect and enforce their borders, enforce their immigration laws, we continue to show weakness and disregard in this area. Illegals are free to rob, rape and murder, which some do and still the process to bring them to justice and exile is broken. The President and administration is not following the "will" of the people, keep the terrorists out of our country and let the military handle their trials.

Comment

This is why they are preferring a military court rather than a civilian one, and I agree on that one. It was an act of terror and destruction that targeted not only a civilian center of commerce, but attacked a military installation. Since "The Pentagon" was attacked, that alone warrents a military trial.

Comment

Historically the only two ways used to try foreign nationals is through military tribunal which requires the suspects be treated as POW's or to try them in civilian courts. We have failed to treat the suspect with the standards set for POW's by the US and by the Geneva convention.

We have the choice of making up a new system by which we try them or using an existing system that has been proven on multiple occasions to be fully capable of trying and convicting terrorists including a person who had taken part in the 911 attacks.

I don't see why it is an issue that we are trying criminals using our criminal system. Do people really have so little faith in the American justice system that we think it's not capable of handling these crimes?

Comment

It's much worse than that. The five wanted to confess and plead guilty in Guantanamo in front of a military judge. Now instead Obama and Holder are bringing them to New York where they will be allowed to question whoever they want and make whatever statement they want. So what do you think will happen when 8-years after 9/11 you have the guys responsible for 9/11 stand up in a US Court with cameras rolling and they call for a Jihad against America? What a great day for Al Qaeda.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

We have lost focus!
            The terrorists follow no rules except to "kill non believers" period
            The Geneva convention has no influence as does any other "laws" or "rules of engagement"

We "have rules of war!" "rules of engagement" rules of football!

The terrorist's only rule is to kill! They love death more than we love life as one terrorist proclaimed.

I'm so glad we did not have politicians like we have today during WW1 and WW2 because I'd never be born and most of you would be dead! as well as your families!!!

Political correctness and all the Sissy play nice crap will do us in!

I want a tattooed, big, angry, mean, no mercy group of guys to go in and "simply destroy the enemy" if a civilian of human shield is in the way and gets hurt "I'm sorry"
            WAR is not meant to be fun or a sport. If you protect the enemy you are the enemy.

Regarding the fort hood terrorist and the rest of them I say we do not lower ourselves to the standards of the terrorist....I say we establish a war council with military and civilian judges, go through the motions and then do not martyr them by killing them.... I say we put them in solitary without anything..no karan no prayer rag, etc..give them a blanket and dog food.

The prisoners kept at Cuba are getting clean clothes three square meals a day medical attention, flu shots...way too much for those that prefer to live in a cave!

I am angry, mad, pissed off and how our country has become the home of the wienies!
            Those that hate our country ...no problem..ask our president for a one way ticket to the country of choice. sean penn loves cuba ...OK send him there and let's see how long he lasts

Finally since the 2000+ terrorist attracts have been done by muslims not a single Swede or Norwegian, or Canadian, or grandmother...I'm comfortable in profiling muslims and restricting their movements....Now for the "good muslims" those that are not of the terrorist following ...how about you stand up and reclaim your religion? How about you remove the imams that preach death and terror? If you don't speak up then you will be clumped into the barbarian factor of the religion. control your people!

Are there fanatics in other religions? you bet! but they are somewhat controlled.

Cactus Man
            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 11-15-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
              We have lost focus!
              The terrorists follow no rules except to "kill non believers" period
              The Geneva convention has no influence as does any other "laws" or "rules of engagement"

We "have rules of war!" "rules of engagement" rules of football!

The terrorist's only rule is to kill! They love death more than we love life as one terrorist proclaimed.

I'm so glad we did not have politicians like we have today during WW1 and WW2 because I'd never be born and most of you would be dead! as well as your families!!!

Political correctness and all the Sissy play nice crap will do us in!

I want a tattooed, big, angry, mean, no mercy group of guys to go in and "simply destroy the enemy" if a civilian of human shield is in the way and gets hurt "I'm sorry"
              WAR is not meant to be fun or a sport. If you protect the enemy you are the enemy.

Regarding the fort hood terrorist and the rest of them I say we do not lower ourselves to the standards of the terrorist....I say we establish a war council with military and civilian judges, go through the motions and then do not martyr them by killing them.... I say we put them in solitary without anything..no karan no prayer rag, etc..give them a blanket and dog food.

The prisoners kept at Cuba are getting clean clothes three square meals a day medical attention, flu shots...way too much for those that prefer to live in a cave!

I am angry, mad, pissed off and how our country has become the home of the wienies!
              Those that hate our country ...no problem..ask our president for a one way ticket to the country of choice. sean penn loves cuba ...OK send him there and let's see how long he lasts

Finally since the 2000+ terrorist attracts have been done by muslims not a single Swede or Norwegian, or Canadian, or grandmother...I'm comfortable in profiling muslims and restricting their movements....Now for the "good muslims" those that are not of the terrorist following ...how about you stand up and reclaim your religion? How about you remove the imams that preach death and terror? If you don't speak up then you will be clumped into the barbarian factor of the religion. control your people!

Are there fanatics in other religions? you bet! but they are somewhat controlled.

Cactus Man
              You rock brother,well said! I am Pissed. This is getting to the tipping point!
              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 11-15-2009, 12:47 AM.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Cactusman for president.
                When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

One issue with a military vice civilian venue is that evidence and other information used by the prosecution must be made available to the defendant, and it can (and will) be discussed in open court. This would possibly reveal still secret methods of collecting intel or possibly expose informants (past and present) putting people's lives in jeopardy and potentially rendering millions in development of clandestine surveillance technology useless.
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                    One issue with a military vice civilian venue is that evidence and other information used by the prosecution must be made available to the defendant, and it can (and will) be discussed in open court. This would possibly reveal still secret methods of collecting intel or possibly expose informants (past and present) putting people's lives in jeopardy and potentially rendering millions in development of clandestine surveillance technology useless.
                    We already have laws in place to prevent classified information from being leaked out through criminal trial.There are rules in which the prosecution can put forth proxy evidence in interest of protecting government secrets. For further information you can look into the Classified Information Procedures Act and its many amendments to include all types of classified information.

Since 2001 we have tried and convicted 171 people for terrorism and related crimes. There has been no notable breach of classified information do to these cases.

Yes putting these men in front of the US court system will give them opportunity to speak to a world wide audience. This is nothing new. Anytime Al Qaeda has wanted to speak to a world wide audience they've gotten the press. Numerous Al Qaeda videos have been played to an international audience. In this case their ability to express their views is limited to what a very controlled courtroom will allow as relevant to the case.

As an American I feel it is our duty to support and follow the laws of our nation. The bill of rights was not made as a list of suggestions to be thrown to the side whenever fear anger or ignorance cloud peoples judgment.

Comment

No matter what; there's money being moved through this entire equation.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Guys feel free to post what you want as long as you respect each other and do not cross the line. Racial slurs are not allowed when you talk about terrorists anymore than they are at any other time so please save me the work of editing your posts.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
                          historically the only two ways used to try foreign nationals is through military tribunal which requires the suspects be treated as pow's or to try them in civilian courts. We have failed to treat the suspect with the standards set for pow's by the us and by the geneva convention.

We have the choice of making up a new system by which we try them or using an existing system that has been proven on multiple occasions to be fully capable of trying and convicting terrorists including a person who had taken part in the 911 attacks.

I don't see why it is an issue that we are trying criminals using our criminal system. Do people really have so little faith in the american justice system that we think it's not capable of handling these crimes?
                          oj simpson!

Comment

Originally posted by bob d. View Post
                            one issue with a military vice civilian venue is that evidence and other information used by the prosecution must be made available to the defendant, and it can (and will) be discussed in open court. This would possibly reveal still secret methods of collecting intel or possibly expose informants (past and present) putting people's lives in jeopardy and potentially rendering millions in development of clandestine surveillance technology useless.
                            what do you think will be divulged in a n.y. Open court now?????

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Guys feel free to post what you want as long as you respect each other and do not cross the line. Racial slurs are not allowed when you talk about terrorists anymore than they are at any other time so please save me the work of editing your posts.

Mark
                              Sorry Mark,Won't happen again! I'm My father's Son !

Comment

Working...
                              X