Costly Rookie Mistakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costly Rookie Mistakes

I admit before the Presidential elections I was not pleased with the way our country was going and I thought "change" would do us good. I'm sorry to say that so far the changes have been extremely disappointing and dangerous. Proposed healthcare reform which will probably pass, against the will of the people, carries many new taxes and problems yet to be discovered. I understand the reasons behind some folks wanting the terrorists tryed in our civil system as opposed to that of the military or my savage suggestions, but then our President gets on national tv and says "When he (sheik ...) is convicted". That is about as rookie a mistake a person of authority can make, he just found the defendant guilty before the trial. We also have our President bowing to in my opinion "Evil doers" such as the leader of communist china (sorry). President Bush may have been pals with the president of mexico which bothered me to no end, but he didn't bow to any of those s--mbags! We can't afford these mistake, we can't afford to be seen as weak. We have the strongest military and the bravest troops, but I believe President Obama's gestures of civility are interpreted as weakness and that endangers all of us. I can't believe that with all his years of government experience, Vice President Biden seriously supports these decisions. Maybe they just have him tucked neatly away where he can't do any harm, or good? Nothing so far makes good sense, nothing!

Re: Costly Rookie Mistakes

Frankie, You need a hobby. Turn off the TV and enjoy life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      Frankie, You need a hobby. Turn off the TV and enjoy life.
      I've enjoyed life long enough, time to suffer the truth. I can't help thinking that over the last thirty or so years, while we've been busy working, raising families and "enjoying life", someone sold us out! Maybe we all need to put down the hobbies and turn off the sports channel and light a fire under our elected officials.

Comment

I like steak! Mmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
          I like steak! Mmmmm!
          Do YOU look hungry.............?
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Food!!! MEAT!!! B-B-Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by canucksartech; 11-19-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              I've enjoyed life long enough, time to suffer the truth. I can't help thinking that over the last thirty or so years, while we've been busy working, raising families and "enjoying life", someone sold us out! Maybe we all need to put down the hobbies and turn off the sports channel and light a fire under our elected officials.
              Are you serious or are you joking blaming others is a cop out.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                Are you serious or are you joking blaming others is a cop out.

Tony
                Tony, the problems facing the USA today are the result of bad government and a lack of public involvement for which we are all responsible. Legislation the paved the way for businesses to exist this country, weakened the tax base and employment as our economy fell like a row of dominos. I'm not down on life, but I'm mad at our apathy and attitude that things will get better by magic! Those of us who are still doing okay, for the most part untouched by the economic crisis need to be as involved and concerned as those who have lost their jobs and homes. We can still enjoy life, but refuse to be complacent. Business as usual in washington will not bring about the necessary change we so desperately need, I voted for a President who could deliver some results, not make rookie mistakes and waste time with photo ops. I hope I made my thoughts more clear. Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Tony, the problems facing the USA today are the result of bad government and a lack of public involvement for which we are all responsible. Legislation the paved the way for businesses to exist this country, weakened the tax base and employment as our economy fell like a row of dominos. I'm not down on life, but I'm mad at our apathy and attitude that things will get better by magic! Those of us who are still doing okay, for the most part untouched by the economic crisis need to be as involved and concerned as those who have lost their jobs and homes. We can still enjoy life, but refuse to be complacent. Business as usual in washington will not bring about the necessary change we so desperately need, I voted for a President who could deliver some results, not make rookie mistakes and waste time with photo ops. I hope I made my thoughts more clear. Frank
                  Frank

Just look at this forum and the apathy as only around one hundred contribute continually and the rest look on from the side lines and haven`t got what it takes to have a say thinking that they would be criticised and laughed at, and that is the world today and not just the US, but I feel this is a recession (depression) we had to have as we have all been living beyond our means for far to long world wide, not even God could fix the financial mess we are in and it will takes years if it can and blaming Obama is pointless as his hands are tied hehind his back by his masters the MONEY MARKET.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X