X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sarah Palin Book Tour

I sawYou on Fox and friends this morning (well, afternoon. I dvr it) Devine

I hope you don't do plumbing in that suit
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      It's our country,Our elections , mind Your own business,EH !!

It's not EH, it's AH.

No, wait a second... it is EH...
      This damn Canadian spell check is still not working
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
        Tell you wut... we oughta find a way to change the laws and bring Bush back so he kin bring the country back where he left it
        Do you think it's going a good direction under the current administration?

Comment

Why can't Ms. Palin just pull the proverbial trigger and pose for Playboy? That's all we ever really wanted anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            It's our country,Our elections , mind Your own business,EH !!
            So I'm sure that when we tell you the same, you do likewise, right? Similar to what the previous administration did? Like when there was to be a vote in the Gaza strip, the U.S. said, as long as it's a democratic vote, and the will of the people, and an untainted election, etc., etc. So, then, when the people of Gaza (for right or wrong) elected in Hamas, your administration didn't say, well, we don't like the results, we're isolating you now, since you didn't vote for the party that WE wanted. [And listen, for this example, that was definitely a crappy result - Hamas are extremists/terrorists/however you want to put it. But this "do as we say, not as we do" attitude sucks. And that's from ALL political parties, not just one or the other. It's the organization of the "administration", and the bureaucracy, that is broken.]

Just as your previous post was a straw-man argument, this last one was nothing but a school yard cop-out - "I know you are, but what am I. I'm rubber and you're glue. Nah na na na na nah."

And it's not just that. I do a lot of cross-border business and travel - I'm in the U.S. about twice a month on average, for a total of about 30 to 45 days a year. And, my wife and I have immediate family members that reside in Michigan. So, what happens in your country affects my family, directly and indirectly. Like it or not, I do have a say, no matter how small and insignificant it seems.

Comment

Don't worry about it Keith, comment all you want. Many of us have always considered Canada to be the 51st State. I have always enjoyed my time spent in the Maple Leaf State.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Somebody put video up of the event.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Altima 3.5 View Post
                  Do you think it's going a good direction under the current administration?
                  Tell you wut... still watchin' WWF, goin' to NASCAR and got my NRA card. Life is good.
                  Git 'er done!
                  Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Don't worry about it Keith, comment all you want. Many of us have always considered Canada to be the 51st State. I have always enjoyed my time spent in the Maple Leaf State.

Mark
                    Always planned to.

But that's the only problem - we don't want to be the 51st state. We like our water, forestry, outdoors wilderness, natural resources, etc., right where they are. And, if we did become the 51st state, we might have to share our health care with you. And no, just because we have the land/space, we won't take on all of your illegal immigrants. But we will take your "5th ammendment". That could have come in handy a few times in my blissfully ignorant days as a teen.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                      Always planned to.

But that's the only problem - we don't want to be the 51st state. We like our water, forestry, outdoors wilderness, natural resources, etc., right where they are. And, if we did become the 51st state, we might have to share our health care with you. And no, just because we have the land/space, we won't take on all of your illegal immigrants. But we will take your "5th ammendment". That could have come in handy a few times in my blissfully ignorant days as a teen.
                      Yes but we would have saved you from those four used submarines the Brits tricked you into.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                        I sawYou on Fox and friends this morning (well, afternoon. I dvr it) Devine

I hope you don't do plumbing in that suit
                        Of course I do. You can charge a lot more if you're wearing a suit. Even if you only show up in a shirt and tie the percieved value that the customer places on having you there doubles.

Not the morning show, but a good FOX video none the less (check out the cute baby!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLu7B8vXJBo
                        Last edited by Devine Plumbing; 11-24-2009, 10:49 AM.
                        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Yes but we would have saved you from those four used submarines the Brits tricked you into.

Mark

And the sad thing is...is that not even all four of them work right. We used to have more functioning submarines at the West Edmonton Mall, than our navy did.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                            Of course I do. You can charge a lot more if you're wearing a suit. Even if you only show up in a shirt and tie the percieved value that the customer places on having you there doubles.
                            Good call. I know this must be a bit of a headache for you, but it's good business sense.

There's a new(er) plumbing company in/around the Detroit area - I see their commercials all the time on Fox 2 Detroit. I think they're called "Holiday Plumbing", although I can't find any commercials for them on YouTube (I was going to post a link, to show you). Their outfits are all white, the old fashioned 50's style delivery man sort of thing, with the bow ties and gloves and classic po-boy hats. Their outfit is all white, with white gloves and hats, and with a red (I think) bow tie. It would be a nightmare to keep clean, and there is a bit of a kitsch factor there. But appearances are everything, and it's got a classic / nostalgia sort of appeal to it.

Good call on the suit - I would imagine it's an investment that reciprocates itself a hundred-fold for you.

Comment

Mark
                              LOL. Also, concerning military advice - kind of like when the American administration convinced our government to scrap (literally) the Avro Arrow project, and go with ICBMs instead??!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post

And the sad thing is...is that not even all four of them work right. We used to have more functioning submarines at the West Edmonton Mall, than our navy did.

LOL-Just a little advise for the next time, any time the seller welds the torpedo tubes closed to stop leaks you may have a problem.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X