X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin Book Tour

120 miles and an overnight stay at Meijer and we FINALLY met Sarah Palin. She is just as nice as you would expect her to be. Spent some time talking to my kids as my 5 year old was so excited to show Sarah that she knew how to whistle. Hopefully our next president in 2012!
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Re: Sarah Palin Book Tour

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
    Hopefully our next president in 2012!
    Change - yes we can!!!!

Comment

Check out my little girl giving her a solid high-five.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQI3...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLu7B8vXJBo

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
        120 miles and an overnight stay at Meijer and we FINALLY met Sarah Palin. She is just as nice as you would expect her to be. Spent some time talking to my kids as my 5 year old was so excited to show Sarah that she knew how to whistle. Hopefully our next president in 2012!
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

if she came close by i'd go see her. i'm a right winger.
          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Just got a call from a FOX news producer. Wanted me to do an interview Monday morning.

Comment

Fox News? Hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                Fox News? Hmmmmm.
                cnn NEWS, cbs NEWS, abc NEWS, nbc NEWS, pbs NEWS? Hmmmmmm.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

FOX NEWS they must want another "Joe (devine) The Plumber" story.
                  ________
                  Vapir No2 Vaporizer
                  Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:25 PM.
                  Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    cnn NEWS, cbs NEWS, abc NEWS, nbc NEWS, pbs NEWS? Hmmmmmm.
                    Really? "PBS News?" You're validating this by comparing to a channel that not only, I don't think even does "news" so to speak, but either way, you're comparing to a channel that is built around having Big Bird and Oscar The Grouch on it??? The rationale is baffling.

Nonetheless, hey, I'm not saying that any of those other channels are saintly and fully-impartial. However, they TRY to be impartial and fair. Fox News just simply has an uber-agenda, and they try to ram it down everyone's throats, and hey, if you are in disagreement with us, then you're our sworn enemy.

(Yes, I understand I'm Canadian, and may have a different view/approach. But we're more like you than you may think. Also, before this turns into a left-against-right argument, it's not - I'm actually a Conservative voter (ie, right-of-center), which is similar to many of your Republican ideals).

However, the way that Fox News slants things is just unflattering for a "news" organization. Take a chance once in a while and read or watch some CBC or BBC news coverage, and compare it to the stories about the same stuff that's run on Fox News, CNN, ABC, etc. There's a huge difference.

American news has lost it's impartial "modus operandi", some more than others.

Comment

given a choice between listening to sarah palin and listening to paint dry, the paint wins every time! i am amazed that her 15 mins. of fame have lasted this long. while i have never identified with the democratic party or its objectives, i can't see any right thinking voter with an ounce of intellectual integrity pulling a lever for her. do i think she's incredibly underpowered intellectually for any significant public office? am i convinced that a signiicant original thought would die of loneliness in her head? you betcha!
                      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I think the fascination with Palin is she is not just another polished politician who started out life as a Lawyer. I don't know that I would vote for her for President but I doubt she could do any worse than Obama so far. We seriously need a none of the above box.

Mark

BTW: I think I would definitely rather hunt and fish with her in Alaska over Obama though.
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Tell you wut... we oughta find a way to change the laws and bring Bush back so he kin bring the country back where he left it
                          Git 'er done!
                          Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Comment

Sarah Palin wrote a book?
                            Is it a coloring book?
                            I didn't realize Palin could even read!
                            In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                              However, the way that Fox News slants things is just unflattering for a "news" organization. Take a chance once in a while and read or watch some CBC or BBC news coverage, and compare it to the stories about the same stuff that's run on Fox News, CNN, ABC, etc. There's a huge difference.

American news has lost it's impartial "modus operandi", some more than others.

I actually do watch CBC and BBC, not as often as I'd like. It's quite refreshing to watch a news show that reports news and not a certain agenda.

I wasn't by any means defending Fox with my comment. I meant to just point out that abc, nbc, cbs, and yes pbs all have their own ways of pushing their own agenda as well. They may not be as obvious as Fox but they all attempt to spoon feed us their view/agenda.
                              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                              X