X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC utilmate fighter

anyone else watching this season and think it's crap? with the shape these guys are in, i could fight on that show right now with one arm and a big gut. these guys have no skills, they're really out of shape and i think this entire season was a way for dana white to legitamize kimbo slice coming to the ufc. total bs.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: UFC utilmate fighter

Don't worry Ben, even if you couldn't take 'em, I'd back you up

You could duct tape me to your upper body so I could be your new arm.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Ben, hope the shoulder is on the mend and rehab is going well. I totally agree with your take on this season's ultimate fighter. It's hard to get heavyweights in good cardio shape, kimbo has the cardio, but he still does not have the "mixed" martial arts skills. The other guys run out of steam early on. Previous seasons of this show were very exciting because of the more skilled and conditioned lighter weight classes. Dana White seems to be a cool guy but can you imagine how drunk with power he must be? His wildest dreams come true and he can do silly things like a heavy weight only show, unfortunately for the viewers the big guys are not very entertaining at this stage of their careers. I'm looking forward to the team captains fighting, and hope rashod shuts up that big mouth punk.

Comment

don't know if it will happen. jackson quit the ufc temporarily to film the a-team. he's playing b.a. baracus.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          don't know if it will happen. jackson quit the ufc temporarily to film the a-team. he's playing b.a. baracus.
          I thought his behavior was bad for a person in authority, but I hope he makes some money in the film. Those guys who fight put their body and brain in harms way, a little extra cash for when times are bad doesn't hurt.

Comment

griffin by decision
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'll stick with Matt Hughes. All heart, Beat Gracie !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X