X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been this tired?

Wow! Is this kid gonna be embarressed when he grows up!

Attached Files

Re: Anyone been this tired?

joey says i fell asleep with the laptop there before

it was tuned into the ridgid forum, so i was dooing

plumbing research
    phoebe it is

Comment

That kid will grow up to be a fine plumber someday.

Comment

I don't know if I was quite that tired but-

Last summer, I drove to a service call about 50 miles away for a large commercial customer of ours.

2 lane roads the whole way, and it was being resurfaced so it was one lane for about 5 mi, which meant some waiting.

I finished up about 12:30 PM, grabbed a sandwich and headed for home.

I came upon the road construction and was first in line at the sign girl.

Next thing I remember was the tap, tap, tap on the driver's side window.

I open my eyes to see the sign turner lady laughing her arse off at me cuz I had fallen asleep waiting my turn.

dumb***

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
          I don't know if I was quite that tired but-

Last summer, I drove to a service call about 50 miles away for a large commercial customer of ours.

2 lane roads the whole way, and it was being resurfaced so it was one lane for about 5 mi, which meant some waiting.

I finished up about 12:30 PM, grabbed a sandwich and headed for home.

I came upon the road construction and was first in line at the sign girl.

Next thing I remember was the tap, tap, tap on the driver's side window.

I open my eyes to see the sign turner lady laughing her arse off at me cuz I had fallen asleep waiting my turn.

dumb***
          I would have said, "I was dreaming of you!"

Comment

Started hanging drywall in my garage at 3PM Friday afternoon, we finished up at 6AM Saturday morning. I was doing this with my sister in-law's boyfriend. Needed to return the drywall lift before noon, so we decided to just do it at 7AM when United Rentals opened; but have some breakfast first. We're driving to Panera bread for some bear-claw breakfast and he falls asleep in the car mid sentence. Get to UR at 7:15, and the damn website lied, they didn't open until 8. Good thing we decided to return it before going to sleep, since we didn't wake up until 2:30.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
              I would have said, "I was dreaming of you!"
              Not if you would have seen her!

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                That kid will grow up to be a fine plumber someday.
                Actually, Tailgunner, if he becomes a plumber and joins this forum you should give up your online name to him. He looks like a real Tailgunner.
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                  Actually, Tailgunner, if he becomes a plumber and joins this forum you should give up your online name to him. He looks like a real Tailgunner.

He looks more of a "bombadier" type to me.

Comment

anyone with kids understands that pic.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Never been that tired, but I have been that drunk
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I give the kid an A for effort, he fell asleep on the job!

Comment

Working...
                        X