• Dunbars birthday

dunbar, may today bring you everything you're wishing for

happy birthday

the birthday fairy was sleeping

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Dunbars birthday

Happy Birthday Dunbar.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr. Dunbar

Comment

have a good day
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dunbar. Hope you have a great pee today.

J.C.

Comment

Your Birthday and Thanksgiving in the same week?

I have a feeling come Saturday you'll have at least one post involving constipation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNBAR, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Just in case today really is your birthday and not another "Oops I forgot to change that", I hope you have a great day! Go do something fun today

The Birthday Fairy
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

I thought your Birthday was 6/18 but I trust you would not lie about something like that.
                I hope you have a great day! Go do something fun today

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, and yes; today I hit the big 80.

My first call today was a clogged full laundry tub of kitchen sink scraps from a garbage disposal, chemicals, everything and when I scheduled a 10-12 slot, they called at 10 and said it drained itself down. YES!

I try to never work on my birthday, even though I'll be doing that today here at the shop.

JC you know me too well.

I figured I'd hone in on some of my plumbing skills today while I've got the day off...sort of.

Attachment
                  Attached Files
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Hope it was a Great day Irish. What Kinda CAKE
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Holy Smokes
                      Big Man's Birthday?

Was it good for you?

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

happy b- day dunbar!!!! take the day off paid !!!!

Comment

Oh I wish I could take the day off paid. That would be awesome.

I started out with $22 in my bank account, I think I'm at $90 with a $210 deposit to cover the charges over the weekend.

There for a minute I thought I was going to slow down but I can't.

Took on one service call after one cancelled earlier. Pedestal Lavatory was clogged, got it open even though the piping is a mess.

I impressed this guy since I insisted I take "one more pass" at that drain and it paid off.

Had enough time to grab a sandwich and headed directly to my meeting I had tonight, it's a meeting for business owners locally.

Since I've been home (9pm) I've been building a facebook groups page for our local christmas walk which will interconnect with the christmas walk website I'm building as a contribution to the city. Time consuming and I'll be working on this into the night for sure.

I love working on the internet like this because your work never disappears and when you see the community come together (through membership/interaction) it is just so rewarding.

As you see, I'm a glorified workaholic of the extreme. Always remember that if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.

Even though I started off on a lazy mode this morning, I know now that at age 40 that I have to really work harder and more efficient than all the years before because I'm not young,

I'm

"MIDDLE AGED MAN" now.

Still, I'm having lots of fun. I want to go places that no disabled plumber has gone before!!!

It was a great day though because this is the first time in 8 years on the internet I've acknowledged to anyone when my birthday was. Thanks again for the well wishes!
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Wow, I share a B-day with the Great Dunbar.

I am priviledged.

I got to spend the day working in a Pizza Hut, 60 miles from home, followed by a ride home smelling like restaurant filth.

Happy 1 day late B-day, Dunbar.

Comment

Working...
                              X