X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Christmas Tree Photo Thread

I know it's early but Brenda set up her tree and decorations extra early as she will not be able to do it after her surgery.

Mark
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: 2009 Christmas Tree Photo Thread

What is Rick coming over for Christmas?
    Ice cream theme.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      What is Rick coming over for Christmas?
      Ice cream theme.
      He might get hypnotized and walk right into it.

Probably have to shoo him away like a dog or cat drinking the water.

I'll try to find a tree to take a picture of.

Sending positive thoughts toward you and Mrs. Brenda.

J.C.

Comment

LOL-This years tree is definitely themed to something Rick would like. I may have Joey leave him at home when they come to visit.

Mark

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by gene bickford
          who's next?

Come on let's see the tree!!

THERE!!

ARE YOU F'KEN HAPPY NOW??!!

This is Plumberscracks reply and pic dated 12/31/08 in response to the Christmas tree thread I started last year. I hadn't seen it until just a few moments ago when I was checking out Brends tree from last year.

I thought I'd "re-post" it just in case everyone else missed it as well 'cause, I don't care who you are. That right there was funny
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            LOL-This years tree is definitely themed to something Rick would like. I may have Joey leave him at home when they come to visit.

Mark
            you know joey will never find your house without me

i'll wait in the car

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Bah!
              Humbug!!!

It's easy to find my home. It's the only house on the street that belongs to an electrician that happens to be the darkest!

Meanwhile, accross the street, (I kid you not), is a local celebrity made famous for his light display and own low power radio station. So much so that Peter Pan Buslines made that house a part of it's tour route for their double decker buses!

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by gene bickford
                who's next?

Come on let's see the tree!!

THERE!!

ARE YOU F'KEN HAPPY NOW??!!

This is Plumberscracks reply and pic dated 12/31/08 in response to the Christmas tree thread I started last year. I hadn't seen it until just a few moments ago when I was checking out Brends tree from last year.

I thought I'd "re-post" it just in case everyone else missed it as well 'cause, I don't care who you are. That right there was funny

Just trying to spread some of my Christmas Cheer that's all

Comment

My wishful thinking for our Christmas tree:

We actually put up our tree on Monday. I don't have pics yet, but I will post some soon. Has a nice blue and silver/white theme.

Comment

Okay guys it is almost Christmas so I know there has to be more trees up by now.

Mark

Comment

No tree here yet.

I keep the original German tradition of setting the tree up on Dec 24th, and not a day sooner. The tree goes down on January 7th (after The Twelfth Night).
                      Last edited by darius; 12-12-2009, 12:40 AM.
                      In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

My tree died and had to be cut down this summer. I'll try to get some good pictures of any nice ones in the area outside. Right now it's "Hanukkah Bush" time and then the week of the 21st is when people around here fix up outside for Christmas.
                        Last edited by Woussko; 12-12-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                          It pleasure of my to share the Christmas tree with you guy.
                          Attached Files
                          ipod dock

Comment

Yup. Still haven't fired up the ol' digital camera. Having a H-U-G-E Christmas party here with the whole "circle of friends" (Erin and my friends from high school, college, work, etc. We all get together and celebrate a big gathering every Christmas at the very least, and it alternates around the bigger houses every year - it's Erin and I's turn this year (last did it 3 years ago).

We're expecting about 40 or 50 people, so, likely, things will definitely get a little nuts...

Last time we did it, we had a hottub set up in the garage, with the garage door open, and steaming up the neighbourhood, waving at all the vehicles going by, and offering passers-by some egg nog with spiced rum. We can't afford to do the hottub again this year, but we do have Gran Turismo 5 and DJ Hero for the Playstation 3, so it'll be fun to see everyone "spinning" with their wannabe DJ skills.

So, Erin will no less be getting her camera going tonight (for evidence/blackmail purposes?), so I'll tell her to get a good shot of the Christmas tree for me to post on here.

Comment

Well, I finally found it, I have to live accross the street from THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82MMqpENr_U

*The music is one of the tunes played, but over a low power radio channel, not through a public speaker*

Comment

Working...
                              X