Went to The Doctor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Went to The Doctor

Man, this is rough Ron. Best of luck and I'm sure all is well.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ron

The best of luck to you and a prayer. Please do keep us updated.

Comment

Hope everything is well, I am looking forward to a positive post.
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Doc said he is not 100% sure what the bump is. He is scheduling me to consult with a surgeon on Wednesday to have it removed then we will know more.

He told me not to worry, he believes it is nothing serious. So I will keep you all up to date when I learn more. Thanks again for all the good thoughts.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Don't get yourself all worked up. I had a similar case a couple of weeks ago. I have had a few malignant basel cell carcinoma spots cut out, including one 8 session mohs surgery on my face. But that's just the good skin cancer. If ya gotta have something cancerous, that's about the best.

But I had a bump behind my knee that grew quickly, got crusty, and turned black and raggedy. Classic symptoms of malignant melanoma, which spreads far and quickly. I was scared sh!tless! That was right there by the 2nd largest vein in your body, and I had mental images of little cancer cells swimming up and down my leg and beyond. I could hardly eat or sleep until I go to the doc. He assured me that it might be pre-cancerous, but it was definitely not melanoma. Biopsy came back just fine on Monday.

So I got myself all worried and worked up for nothing. I know it is easy to say don't worry, but, don't worry.

Steve
            Steve
            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Steve, you are right I think people get themselves more worried and worked up than they should. I still blame the internet and all the information that we get bombarded with. I am still nervous and all but I am not going to get myself all worked up. I hope.
              Ron's Facebook

Comment

Back in 1995, I had a abyss right between my eyes. It just appeared one morning. It had to be 1-1/2 high.

When my secretary came in, I kept my back to her until I was sure she was facing me and I turned around real sudden. Scared the heck outta her!

The doctor cut it out that day and it never came back.
                (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

I was in a somewhat similar situation a few years ago. My neck lymph nodes were enlarged and a little painful. I panicked first, I took care of the matters to make sure my loved ones were taken care of and then my dentist called me for regular dental cleaning. I saw no purpose in having that done but somehow I went. It turned out I had a small abscess around one of my teeth and that did it. The dentist also told me that constant touching of the glands (which I did) was another reason they got larger.

There can be a thousand reasons for what you have, most trivial, and it's good the doctor is checking it out.

All the best Ron.
                  In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
                    that constant touching of the glands (which I did)

Wow, I feel a promisekeepers convention in the near future because I suffer from this same exact thing! But I don't have a problem with it!

Stick with it Ron; hopefully it's just a situation that turns into nothing.
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
                      Back in 1995, I had a abyss right between my eyes. It just appeared one morning. It had to be 1-1/2 high.
                      what's that?
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I fell into one in 86, finally got out of it. Never really been right since.

Comment

Well, no wonder you're not quite right - I'm assuming it was between your eyes.
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

OK saw the surgeon today. He said it is best to remove the lump. He feels 80% sure it is a lymph node but there is a 20% chance its a fatty tumor. I am scheduled to have it taken out on Dec 9th at noon. So I will post more when I find out more.
                            Ron's Facebook

Comment

Good luck Ron..Hope it's nothing saying a prayer for you.
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I go into surgery at noon, I'll post some details when I get out.
                                Ron's Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X