X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global warming

It's the biggest news I've heard all year and no one is talking about it. So it was either a few very small players in the global warming hoax that had there E-mails leaked and it's no big deal or the media is 100% covering this up because it would destroy there agenda and dare I say religion!

Re: global warming

Don't hold your breath for comments from the sheep saysflushable.

Global warming was a sham from the start, and all the sheep that chose to not only believe, but to push this BS like a religion will be quiet as church mice.

I suspect the only comments on this thread will be from the "I told you so's" like myself.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

What news has been confirmed lately on Global Warming? Out of the loop.

Ever look at Global Dimming caused by countries like China and India?

J.C.

Comment

If there was global warming my one company would of been the "Bees Knees" these past couple years.

But it's been the "polar" opposite; record breaking cool weather.

14 years ago we was dealing with 100+ degree days in summer.

I need that back.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          What news has been confirmed lately on Global Warming? Out of the loop.

Ever look at Global Dimming caused by countries like China and India?

J.C.
          Basically comes down to high level "scientist's" cooking the books so to speak in regards to global warming.

Someone hacked their e-mail (I think like 3000 or so e-mails) and exposed them for what this BS really is.

Didn't you see it on on the "news"
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            Basically comes down to high level "scientist's" cooking the books so to speak in regards to global warming.

Someone hacked their e-mail (I think like 3000 or so e-mails) and exposed them for what this BS really is.

What's this "news" you speak of....

I'll check around.

J.C.

Comment

With an unheated garage as a workshop I have been actually looking forward to global warming.
              In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                What's this "news" you speak of....

I'll check around.

J.C.
                Pretty sad state of affairs we're in now and have been for a long time.

Maybe when this is said and done people will realize the "news" is nothing but propaganda. If you want the TRUTH you MUST seek it.

If you want to be a sheep, wait for your daily feeding at 6:30 P.M.

Comment

When it comes to "climate change". Two things should be painfully obvious:

1. To say that human activity did not play a role in this is downright stubborn denial. However, if such a term is what it takes to at the very least make things more efficient, then so be it.

2. To say that the climate we are living in now is the way it should be forever, is not just ignorant to the fact that evidence proven time and again the climate does indeed change naturally, but arrogant to an absolute to think that we would know how things "should be naturally".

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post

1. To say that human activity did not play a role in this is downright stubborn denial. However, if such a term is what it takes to at the very least make things more efficient, then so be it.

2. To say that the climate we are living in now is the way it should be forever, is not just ignorant to the fact that evidence proven time and again the climate does indeed change naturally, but arrogant to an absolute to think that we would know how things "should be naturally".

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.
                    I'd like to but, I'm just not sure where you stand.

Please tell me, without muddying up the water, where you stand.

Are you a believer in the "global warming" movement, or are you a non-believer in the "Global Warming" movement.

Comment

Great post, and I agree. Maybe mankind is not causing global warming, but I'm pretty sure we are responsible for a lot of harm to the environment. While it may be worth investigating global warming and pollution, for right now I wish to God that our President would focus on our economy and not globe trotting to make friends and get his picture in the news! We are at war with terrorists, our economy is failing does it matter right now if the USA reduces greenhouse gas? China and India don't seem to be too concerned. Priorities, where are our priorities???

Comment

I confess, I stated "high level" and at this time that is assumption on my part. I do NOT know their level but from what I've read /heard I assume they are high up. Sorry I made assumptions and stated them as facts, I try not to do that.

Comment

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.
                          I'd like to but, I'm just not sure where you stand.

Please tell me, without muddying up the water, where you stand.

Are you a believer in the "global warming" movement, or are you a non-believer in the "Global Warming" movement.
                          Implying those are the only options.

The only movements those two groups entail are "bowel movements". Something made self-evident by the sheer amount of BS spewed forth by thier representitives, and I will have nothing to do with either one of them.

Here is what I believe in. The only way for the world to properly heal itself from whatever damage we have cause would be to cease all production for the next eighty years. Something that is both impractical and infeasable. However, what we are doing NOW is the best thing that we can humanly perform: More efficient use of energy, utilising sources of energy in addition to fossil fuels, and reduce waste, all of which in turn reduce the demand placed on the amount of resources needed for production (Which requires fuel and energy as well). That is the only course of action that can, must, and is to be taken. All for the sake of making such programs more profitable than the current wasteful mechanisms we have now.

I absolutely refuse to be taken in by those "holier than thou" eco-morons that roll around with thier Prius' believing they are saving the environment when in truth my gasoline powered 2002 Ford Focus has a much less impact than those Li-Ion batteries trucked around by those hybrids, and I can prove it. Even oil refineries have grass growing around it. Can the same be said of those battery manufacturing plants? I didn't think so.

Comment

It's gettin' F'n warm in here!!!!

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Even oil refineries have grass growing around it. Can the same be said of those battery manufacturing plants? I didn't think so.
                              East Penn Manufacturing Company, Inc. is one of the leading acid battery manufacturers in North America and the largest privately held lead acid manufacturer in the entire industry.

Lotsa grass around their manufacturing plant

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Working...
                              X