X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda's Surgery

I didn't realize I had not posted about Brenda's surgery so I have received a few emails and PMs about it. To clear things up Brenda was suppose to have a Total Knee Replacement a few years ago but kept postponing it due to my multiple surgeries. Well today she had her surgery and will hopefully not have any problems.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Brenda's Surgery

I wish her a speedy recovery, thank you for sharing.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

hope she recovers quickly and fast, and it is help full for her and she is pain free soon.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Please keep us up to date on the progress for you both. Erin also shares my thoughts - best wishes to a full, issue-free, and speedy recovery to you both. Good karma to you.

Comment

i hope all goes well.

there's a guy up here that had both knees replaced. he's actually taller now.

Vince

Comment

you take any pictures

mark, between your shoulder and her knee, and yours, there still might be enough good parts left to make 1 good out of you

i thought i'd give you a hard time like you give me

say hi to the associate for me.

rosie, can't figure out why when you come back home from "vacation" you never want to play

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Women are tough!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  you take any pictures

mark, between your shoulder and her knee, and yours, there still might be enough good parts left to make 1 good out of you

i thought i'd give you a hard time like you give me

say hi to the associate for me.

rosie, can't figure out why when you come back home from "vacation" you never want to play

rick.
                  Thanks I will give her you regards and of course there are pictures.

The surgeon also had all of the pictures from her operation but she can look at those later.

You know you are in good hands when the surgeon tells you if you have any questions call the hospital and tell them you are Dr. Mark and you need to talk to Dr. Craig right away and they will page me.

Mark

BTW: Tell Joey I will throw her toys later.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Thanks I will give her you regards and of course there are pictures...
                    Oh, snap! That be a blackmail picture! Mark, does Brenda know that you posted this picture? I think you may be in for a butt whoopin'!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                      Oh, snap! That be a blackmail picture! Mark, does Brenda know that you posted this picture? I think you may be in for a butt whoopin'!
                      Hey she's the one who told me to take a picture to send to the kids so they knew she was okay. Aren't you guys part of the kids?

Mark

Comment

BTW: That calling the Doctor thing worked out really well. We had a little emergency this morning and from when Doctor Mark called to when Doctor Craig called me back was less than 5-minutes.

Emergency solved!

I'm not really a Doctor but I do play one on the telephone.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          BTW: That calling the Doctor thing worked out really well. We had a little emergency this morning and from when Doctor Mark called to when Doctor Craig called me back was less than 5-minutes.

Emergency solved!

I'm not really a Doctor but I do play one on the telephone.

Mark
                          What happened? Did Rick get one of those little bitty cuts he likes to take a picture of and go to the Emergency Room with?

J.C.

Comment

I hope all goes well, as a guy with bad knees I can't wait to see you walk when I'm in town again.

Comment

Working...
                            X