Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brenda's Surgery

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brenda's Surgery

    I didn't realize I had not posted about Brenda's surgery so I have received a few emails and PMs about it. To clear things up Brenda was suppose to have a Total Knee Replacement a few years ago but kept postponing it due to my multiple surgeries. Well today she had her surgery and will hopefully not have any problems.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: Brenda's Surgery

    I wish her a speedy recovery, thank you for sharing.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Brenda's Surgery

      hope she recovers quickly and fast, and it is help full for her and she is pain free soon.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Brenda's Surgery

        Please keep us up to date on the progress for you both. Erin also shares my thoughts - best wishes to a full, issue-free, and speedy recovery to you both. Good karma to you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Brenda's Surgery

          i hope all goes well.

          there's a guy up here that had both knees replaced. he's actually taller now.

          Vince

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Brenda's Surgery

            you take any pictures

            mark, between your shoulder and her knee, and yours, there still might be enough good parts left to make 1 good out of you

            i thought i'd give you a hard time like you give me

            say hi to the associate for me.

            rosie, can't figure out why when you come back home from "vacation" you never want to play

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Brenda's Surgery

              Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Women are tough!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Brenda's Surgery

                Thanks everyone.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Brenda's Surgery

                  Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  you take any pictures

                  mark, between your shoulder and her knee, and yours, there still might be enough good parts left to make 1 good out of you

                  i thought i'd give you a hard time like you give me

                  say hi to the associate for me.

                  rosie, can't figure out why when you come back home from "vacation" you never want to play

                  rick.
                  Thanks I will give her you regards and of course there are pictures.



                  The surgeon also had all of the pictures from her operation but she can look at those later.

                  You know you are in good hands when the surgeon tells you if you have any questions call the hospital and tell them you are Dr. Mark and you need to talk to Dr. Craig right away and they will page me.

                  Mark

                  BTW: Tell Joey I will throw her toys later.
                  Attached Files
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Brenda's Surgery

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Thanks I will give her you regards and of course there are pictures...
                    Oh, snap! That be a blackmail picture! Mark, does Brenda know that you posted this picture? I think you may be in for a butt whoopin'!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Brenda's Surgery

                      Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                      Oh, snap! That be a blackmail picture! Mark, does Brenda know that you posted this picture? I think you may be in for a butt whoopin'!
                      Hey she's the one who told me to take a picture to send to the kids so they knew she was okay. Aren't you guys part of the kids?

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Brenda's Surgery

                        BTW: That calling the Doctor thing worked out really well. We had a little emergency this morning and from when Doctor Mark called to when Doctor Craig called me back was less than 5-minutes.

                        Emergency solved!

                        I'm not really a Doctor but I do play one on the telephone.

                        Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Brenda's Surgery

                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          BTW: That calling the Doctor thing worked out really well. We had a little emergency this morning and from when Doctor Mark called to when Doctor Craig called me back was less than 5-minutes.

                          Emergency solved!

                          I'm not really a Doctor but I do play one on the telephone.

                          Mark
                          What happened? Did Rick get one of those little bitty cuts he likes to take a picture of and go to the Emergency Room with?

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Brenda's Surgery

                            I hope all goes well, as a guy with bad knees I can't wait to see you walk when I'm in town again.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X