X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's The Ammo?

A buddy of mine and I were in Walmart yesterday and as we passed the ammo cabinet, he remarked to a well dressed guy who was staring at it that it looked empty. They passed a few words back and forth about the lack of ammo and I said what are people hoarding ammo for, do they think the end is near? The other guy quickly relied, "Yes", and I said when 2012? He said oh no, long before then! I think the economy is bad and needs fixing and in spite of the many other challenges facing our country and ourselves, I don't think the end is near. Do people really think things are that bad? How much ammo do you need to feel prepared?

Re: Where's The Ammo?

You'd never have enough, so just make sure you save one round to put in your own head when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilC View Post
      You'd never have enough, so just make sure you save one round to put in your own head when the time comes.
      Hey, you're not talking to some dummy! I'm not wasting my money on a lot of ammo to shoot strangers. All I need is the one for my own head, everyone else will have to find their own bullet.

Comment

In that case, Frankie, I'm using you as a human shield as I do my Tony Montana thing when the world starts burning........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26ueQKQqA8
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Yeah, somebody started a rumor and all the "cattle" are buying up all the ammo to be prepared. Winchester, Remington and Federal arms are laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
            Yeah, somebody started a rumor and all the "cattle" are buying up all the ammo to be prepared. Winchester, Remington and Federal arms are laughing all the way to the bank.
            Some people are concerned and others are just plain scared. I don't know if they are preparing to shoot it out with invading armies or other Americans in some post apocolyptic scenario, but if it gives them a sense of security what's the harm? I've had a shotgun for thirty years and the same six shells, never been fired. Can I really expect to ward off the flesh eating zombies? I can't stop laughing just picturing myself shooting it out in some kind of cheap sci-fi movie. Okay, I'll do my part to rebuild the world, how many shells should I buy?

Comment

A lot of people are afraid that Obama is going to take their guns and ammo away so they are stockpiling so that they can fight for their 2nd amendment rights.

It is congress, then a majority of the state legislatures, that would have to vote in a constitutional amendment to change the 2nd amendment. Congress has not been able to pass anything (except wind) for years and years, so why worry, be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Can I really expect to ward off the flesh eating zombies?

Ah, that's where I get to combine my passions; scooters and shooting!

Or as they say over on the Zombie Squad site; "We make dead things deader"
                Steve
                www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Working...
                X