Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy 9.5mm SeeSnake micro camera?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy 9.5mm SeeSnake micro camera?

I live near Vancouver BC Canada but very close to the border with Washington State. I have been trying to find a retailer in my area who sells the 9.5mm SeeSnake micro inspection camera.
    One to the local (Canadian) sellers says I can only buy the 17mm version and then have to buy the 9.5mm 'camera' separately for about the price of more than 50% of the whole 17mm camera. Home Depot only sells/stocks the 17mm version also and will apparently not even order the 9.5mm version because it is not a 'stocked' item....
    I tried to find a seller in Northern Washington area i.e. near the border but when I do the search on the Ridgid site it only gives me Canadian locations although I Bellingham, WA as a US location. Maybe it looks at my IP address?
    Anyone here on this forum know where to buy the 9.5mm camera in Bellingham, Washington area? i.e. Bellingham is closest 'big' city in WA.
    Thks.

Re: Where to buy 9.5mm SeeSnake micro camera?

You can buy them from a local industrial supply company called Acklands Grainger. They have branches every where but the one I deal with is located on 2475 Douglas Road in Burnaby phone number is 604-299-1212. Here is the web page for that see snake camera from Acklands Grainger. Ask for Dave in the counter sales and ask for the company discount.

https://www.acklandsgrainger.com/AGI..._code=RDG30068

Comment

Re: Where to buy 9.5mm SeeSnake micro camera?

Actually there are two Acklands branch located in Surrey that will order it in for you if they don't have it in stock. There main warehouse is located in Edmonton Alberta and it's a next day delivery if it's ordered before noon.

Acklands-Grainger Inc.
      101, 12779 - 80 Avenue
      Surrey, British Columbia
      V3W 3A6 Tel.: (604) 596-6121
      Fax: (604) 596-5837 Todd Carter

Acklands-Grainger Inc.
      9725 - 192 Street
      (PORT KELLS)
      Surrey, British Columbia
      V4N 4C7 Tel.: (604) 513-8385
      Fax: (604) 513-8238 Kevin Dryden

Comment