• Show
Clear All

Re: Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo

I'll be there with bells on.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      I'll be there with bells on.

Will there be green tights involved with green shoes and a red hat with a white ball on the end?

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
        Will there be green tights involved with green shoes and a red hat with a white ball on the end?
        Why you so interested in his white balls?

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Count Me in

Comment

DL, I speak from experience, his tights are pink!
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

so who else is going? i was thinking of going at the last moment.
              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

The First Response crew will be there for sure! We are staying at the Galt House downtown. Looking forward to seeing Ricky from Highland Sewer. Helloooooo..........................
                www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Looks like me and my friend Mike are going this year. Its going to be a duel purpose trip. After the trade show I am heading to Lexington to drop of some stuff for the girlfriend.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

it has been 5 years since i have gone. the last time i went, i spent the whole time with my head spining from all the cool stuff. after i left, i was pumped (LOL) to buy a pumper truck. at that time i got a loan it was for 25% for a used truck. got my dumping permit(s) etc. then just before i went to actually buy the truck, the places that i had permits for decided to not allow anymore dumping except 1, 35 miles away. but the fees were based on weight and not tank size. so with an average of 1,500 gal tanks here. it was going to cost $150 to dump. plus the gas to drive to dump it, the time and the gas to do the original pumping. at that time the average rates were $250 for that tank size. if i didn't take my time into the equasion i might make $50! so i bailed on that losing proposition. now if i had a self contained dewatering station that would be different. but who has $100,000 or more to buy one?

i'd love to go again but it will just be me and not the wife too so what is there to do in the night time were i won't go crazy?

Comment

Myself and the wife and a couple of friends that do pipe bursting will be there.

Comment

You will find the First Response Drain Service crew running around there. We will be spending some time in the Perma-Liner Industries booth as we are certified installers and we will be promoting and sharing stories with potential installers.

I can't wait to see everyone!

Comment

i'll have to come by. we are looking at cipp among other things. will you have hands on demos?
                          i'll be the one that looks like a lost rabbit.

Comment

We where going to get into drain lining years ago. The year we where going to pull the trigger and get a system, was the year we found out the City of Naperville relines home owners sewers for free... So we gave up on the thought of dropping the chunk of change.
                            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

that's pretty heavy Ron. i always wonder why cities do that kind of stuff. they say it is to help. but really who is the one that pays for that? everyone else. leave it to the government to make everyone pay for some elses stuff. if there going to keep raising fees and taxes for things. put the money back into schools etc. not into taking privite jobs away from the people.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                                We where going to get into drain lining years ago. The year we where going to pull the trigger and get a system, was the year we found out the City of Naperville relines home owners sewers for free... So we gave up on the thought of dropping the chunk of change.

Naperville still has to pay someone to do that you know. They do not install CIPP themselves. They are always going out for bid on it but it is WAY to expensive to do anything for us. They require so much down just to bid! Also strict insurance requirements and previous footage amounts installed.

We line all over the Chicagoland area and it is interesting to see what the various municipalities do in response to this. For most it is their responsibility from the public walk to the main but they dont end up paying for it when a homeowner wants to be proactive about lining their sewer. Many times it is the homeowner who pays to have the entire sewer cleaned and lined.

Feel free to stop and talk with us at the Perma-Liner booth! I did my homework for a long time and I truly feel they have the best product.

Comment

Working...
                                X