Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
    i'll have to come by. we are looking at cipp among other things. will you have hands on demos?
    i'll be the one that looks like a lost rabbit.

There will be demos for sure!

Not sure where you are, but if you are ever around the Chicago area you could check it out real time! I'll see if i can post up a before and after video of a liner job under the drain cleaning section.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
      Naperville still has to pay someone to do that you know. They do not install CIPP themselves. They are always going out for bid on it but it is WAY to expensive to do anything for us. They require so much down just to bid! Also strict insurance requirements and previous footage amounts installed.

We line all over the Chicagoland area and it is interesting to see what the various municipalities do in response to this. For most it is their responsibility from the public walk to the main but they dont end up paying for it when a homeowner wants to be proactive about lining their sewer. Many times it is the homeowner who pays to have the entire sewer cleaned and lined.

Feel free to stop and talk with us at the Perma-Liner booth! I did my homework for a long time and I truly feel they have the best product.
      Maybe I can just toss you the calls of the people interested in the liner process. I mean heck I get many pluming shops that give me jobs to clear sewers for them all the time, since they do not specialize in it.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Maybe I can just toss you the calls of the people interested in the liner process. I mean heck I get many pluming shops that give me jobs to clear sewers for them all the time, since they do not specialize in it.
        Ron,

Anytime man! We always pay a commission/referral fee to anyone who provides us a fruitful lead. It is even better that you have the ability to prep the line ahead of time. Hell, with your tech skills you could basically get us video of the line in question and we can just show up to line! I know i could fully rely on you to have the line cleaned and ready to go.

Most of our work comes from providing specialized drain work for plumbing and drain contractors who don't do what we do.

We will have to talk at the show for sure.
        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

I'm going by myself. Man I'm a loser. Hopefully I can get a room or I'll be sleeping in my van, down by the river.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Make sure everyone stops by and says high. I am the tall skinny guy at the ridgid both.. ya know.. the model from all the seesnake cat sheets

Comment

I will be there, our booth (#3003) should be nice this year, 6 more days!, our booth is "Sealguard and CF Manufacturing" we will have literature on our Pam manhole covers (ductile iron, hinged, etc.) and our sealing solution Sealguard, we will do demos of the Sealguard at the booth too
              Eric Melvin
              CF Manufacturing
              CF Sales

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post

you should look at PipePatch from Source 1 environmental, Its very simple process with no digging required, after you clean the line, if you find a couple failed joints, etc. you can push a patch in the line and be done, no need to do a full liner unless the entire line is garbage, also if there is a major failure collapse etc. you should use a patch before you re-line it. fyi..... I'm the western PA. rep for PipePatch....
                Last edited by EricMelvin01; 02-17-2010, 01:01 PM.
                Eric Melvin
                CF Manufacturing
                CF Sales

Comment

We will be down at the show at booth 131 and we will be running our best deals of the year on Seesnake Cameras and Locators. If anybody needs a price on a new system or has any questions please feel free to stop by the All Star Sewer Equipment booth.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

RIDGID's booth is #7115, please stop to see and try all the new products we are launching this year.

Here is a link to the Spring Fling Promotion, which includes some of the new products we will be showcasing at this years Pumper Cleaner Show.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Promotions/index.htm

Looking Forward To Seeing You There!
                    Renee

Product Manager

RIDGID Drain Cleaning

Comment

Those of you that are going to the show, that have heard me talk about Marvin and Allan J Coleman. You all should visit them at booth 182.

Also if you are going Josh made a forum post about a meeting up. So go to the thread and show some support. http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30876
                      Ron's Facebook

Comment

Sounds interesting. But I don't pay anyone $30.00 to show me what they make.

J.C.

Comment

it also includes the show on saturday night. and all the classes wed to fri.
                          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
                            it also includes the show on saturday night. and all the classes wed to fri.
                            I could be wrong, but I believe it's $60.00 for that.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                              I could be wrong, but I believe it's $60.00 for that.

J.C.
                              If you registered before the deadline it was only 30 bucks, but pay at the door is 30 for the trade show only or 60 for the classes and show.
                              Ron's Facebook

Comment

I was wondering if Mr. Fred pond will be at the show or not?
                                Ron's Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X