Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Scared!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scared!

    I recently told someone I was scared to even check the mailbox.

    Worried Tiger might bang me.

    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Scared!

    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    I recently told someone I was scared to even check the mailbox.

    Worried Tiger might bang me.

    J.C.
    Why???
    Oh...You must be a blonde too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Scared!

      How can you guys joke about tiger's problems? Would any of us want to trade places with that poor fellow? I can't imagine being married to his wife, to have to look at that face and body every day! No wonder he was so easily and frequently seduced by the bad women.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Scared!

        Farmers against Tiger Woods



        REUTERS - Los Santa Cana - It appears that longtime farmers are upset with the greatest golfer in the world. "We are farmers, we are poor. Tiger Woods have done more growing than we have in decade." Santara Rodriguez went on to say that his crops were small, and had difficulty getting seed in this year due to the lack of farming thanks to Tiger Woods.

        "We will survive, and we will take back what is ours." exclaimed Santara angrily. Santara went on to say that if Tiger keeps plowing fields like this he'll have to resort to other means to make a living.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Scared!

          Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          How can you guys joke about tiger's problems? Would any of us want to trade places with that poor fellow? I can't imagine being married to his wife, to have to look at that face and body every day! No wonder he was so easily and frequently seduced by the bad women.
          Gee I wish I had Tigers his problem and his zippity do dar as I don`t think I could play golf all day then play around all night I would be buggard I wonder if he uses viagra and does he buy by the pound.

          Tony

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Scared!

            Christmas card
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Scared!

              Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              Christmas card
              It looks like they've decided to *patch* things up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Scared!

                Man... this has really got me bummed. I really enjoyed watching tiger play. Lots of people say so what but for me... I'll never view him the same. Just goes to show. a billion dollars, a gorgeous wife, 2 healthy kids, and playing the game you love all day long still can't make some folks happy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Scared!

                  I for one do not understand why we expect professional athletes to be role models. Yes, it would be nice, but lets face it - if you take any 19 year old kid, and give him a few million bucks, he doesnt suddenly have higher morals and isn't smarter than he was before. He is just wealthier and because of his wealth and fame, has opportunities to screw up thrown at him right and left. It is probably more surprising that it took him this long to get caught.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Scared!

                    I look for PR damage control and the lie of "I'm a sex addict" card to be played.

                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Scared!

                      It's not tiger, it's cheetah woods

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Scared!

                        Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        Man... this has really got me bummed. I really enjoyed watching tiger play. Lots of people say so what but for me... I'll never view him the same. Just goes to show. a billion dollars, a gorgeous wife, 2 healthy kids, and playing the game you love all day long still can't make some folks happy.
                        Josh, obviously you are a married man with a strong moral compass, so am I.
                        Over the years I have been disappointed to discover certain public figures are less than perfect in their private lives, but now that I am older I understand that it is necessary for my own sake to separate the two. I avoided watching movies and listening to certain songs because the performers had somehow offend my moral code. I only hurt myself, and deprived myself of their entertainment which is all I was interested in to begin with. I personally have decided to not pay attention to what these folks do away from their career. People in positions of authority should be held to a different standard, but in the end our true heroes should be looking back at us from our mirrors! We must be the best people we can be and hope our behavior does not disappoint or hurt others. Twenty seven years of marriage and I am still faithful, but I have not been tested as have these high profile men. Women do not throw themselves at me, and my life is not so hectic that I cannot take time to contemplate my thoughts and actions. If you have enjoyed watching this very talented man play golf, I suggest you continue to enjoy his performance on the golf course and not give any thought to his value as a husband and father, clearly you have him beat at those responsibilities.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Scared!

                          Originally posted by JTROANOKE View Post
                          I for one do not understand why we expect professional athletes to be role models. Yes, it would be nice, but lets face it - if you take any 19 year old kid, and give him a few million bucks, he doesnt suddenly have higher morals and isn't smarter than he was before. He is just wealthier and because of his wealth and fame, has opportunities to screw up thrown at him right and left. It is probably more surprising that it took him this long to get caught.
                          I expect all adults to be role models.

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Scared!

                            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                            I expect all adults to be role models.

                            J.C.
                            J.C., you must be disappointed on a regular basis. I would hope for such behavior, but life proves to be very different much to my unhappiness. In years past my wife has held many people in high regard given their public appearance, but as I have pointed out to her many of these heroes turn out to be zeroes. Then again, what do we define as "model" behavior? I stopped going to church because during one of the sermons the priest said "divorce is evil and people who divorce are evil". Does that mean a good role model for marriage will stay married, regardless of the circumstances? There are too many defining lines to see others as good role models or I hate to use the word heroes. Not to say that those in service to others are not heroic. I keep coming back to the belief that we must be what we envison good role models to be, simply because we alone know our complete behavior. I wish all adults were well behaved, well manned and well intentioned, that would make life so much more enjoyable and easy. I have a feeling that most of the folks here are good role models, not perfect people but thoughtful enough to try and do right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Scared!

                              Hmm, Hit a tree and a bunch of girls fall out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X