• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -46 c with the wind

i love it

Vince

Re: -46 c with the wind

Every year you post stuff like this that makes me more content with our weather in the 30s

Comment

-5 plus wind (-20 c )
      Last edited by stokefire7; 12-07-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

-8 Celsius with the wind chill. Just used the snowthrower for the first time this fall....not winter till the 21st.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Vince I think Ice crystals are forming on your cerebral membrane there,
          I think you need to get in by the fire and warm up, and I bet your feeling sleepy as well,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

it has been below zero for the last 2 weeks at night. duing the day the highest i've seen it was 14, without wind chill of course. oh how i dream to move back the west coast during the winters........
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Vince, do you do this for 5 minutes every morning to numb yourself from that cold?
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Had a cold front pass through over the weekend.

Got down to 50 Sat. night....(Brrrrr.)

Today, it's a balmy 76 with expected overnight lows in the high 60's.

Show me the love.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post

Show me the love.
                  Heres your love pal,

YOU SUCK!!!!

Actually I can't complain. It's been rather warm for our area.

65 on Thursday and Friday. by Saturday night the temps dropped and it snowed 4" and now our highs are mid 30's.

In Maine they say "if you don't like the weather just Wait a minute"
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Inuit do it in the bear (skin)

Vince

i need plumbing to freeze in my neck of the power poles

Comment

82 and partly cloudy. winds east at 12-15 knots. will probably bottom out around 74-76 brrrrrrrrrrr

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/393094

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                          I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/393094

Sorry Canadians, but you have to admit, that was funny eh?...ah?...aeh?...eah?...oh.. whatever. I'll be happy when I can get the Canadian spell check thats Vista compatible.

"never understand what their talking aboot"
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Toasty 18f here with a gentle breeze blowing in from Canada.

No snow yet---some kinda record. Usually, there be at least 6 inches.

What the heck did I do in winter before the internet?
                            (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

[QUOTE=Gene Bickford

In Maine they say "if you don't like the weather just Wait a minute"[/QUOTE]

over here, you have to wait 15 min.
                              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Working...
                              X