Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Nike!!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nike!!!!

    Just Do It!!!!!!

  • #2
    Re: Nike!!!!

    It can't be done!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nike!!!!

      There are no problems, there are only undiscovered solutions.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nike!!!!

        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        There are no problems, there are only undiscovered solutions.

        J.C.
        There is no problem on Earth that cannot be solved with liberially applied amounts of high-yield nuclear explosives.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Nike!!!!

          They have a new slogan " Just do me!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Nike!!!!

            Yup, just do it!
            And they do it! For $0.20 per hour. That's the average of what they pay their Vietnamese employees. Their factory team leaders make $3 less than Vietnamese minimum wage which is $42 per month.
            In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Nike!!!!

              I say New Balance shoes!

              At least they are 25% Made In The USA.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Nike!!!!

                Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                I say New Balance shoes!

                At least they are 25% Made In The USA.
                And they come in widths!!!

                For all those Mainers livin' down the coppah-head road......

                Ayuh.
                I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Nike!!!!

                  Originally posted by darius View Post
                  Yup, just do it!
                  And they do it! For $0.20 per hour. That's the average of what they pay their Vietnamese employees. Their factory team leaders make $3 less than Vietnamese minimum wage which is $42 per month.
                  I would not wear nike anything if they paid me! $.20 an hour? They should burn in hell, along with those who get paid big money to endorse their products. When I see someone wearing a nike shirt or sneakers, I rip them off and beat them with it! Getr done!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Nike!!!!

                    For the price they charge for that silly swoosh, they could be paying Americans a living wage to sew that sh!t up. I wonder how those workers would feel if they knew that us stupid Americans were paying a month of their pay for a $5 shirt with a $55 logo. I have never understood the need for labels that people have. They don't impress me. Whenever I can buy the same quality in anything without a designer or trendy label for less money, I will.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Nike!!!!

                      a great line from this song......
                      "Oohh, come on, they’re turning kids into slaves
                      They’re turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers
                      But what’s the real cost, 'cause the sneakers don’t seem that much cheaper
                      Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got little kid slaves making them
                      What are your overheads?"

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLHOGT0v4c

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Nike!!!!

                        Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
                        They have a new slogan " Just do me!"
                        Yup,
                        Don't let morals and common sense stop you.
                        Nike will support you

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Nike!!!!

                          Originally posted by rofl View Post
                          a great line from this song......
                          "Oohh, come on, they’re turning kids into slaves
                          They’re turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers
                          But what’s the real cost, 'cause the sneakers don’t seem that much cheaper
                          Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got little kid slaves making them
                          What are your overheads?"

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLHOGT0v4c
                          You who buy nike crap enable nike to pay people like tiger woods 65million dollar contracts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Nike!!!!

                            Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            You who buy nike crap enable nike to pay people like tiger woods 65million dollar contracts.
                            And their going to see him through these tough times


                            Nike's actions did set a world standard for rating a companies treatment of employees.
                            Patagonia will not sign any company unless they stay in an "A" rating.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X