X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandsaw roulette

Open the band saw blade wheel cover. Number the spokes of the wheel with a felt marker or whatever. Put a reference mark behind the wheel on the inside of the back cover or chose a reference point. Close the cover. Place your bet on a spoke number. Turn on the saw and cut something. Turn off the saw and open the cover. The winning number is the number on the spoke nearest to the reference mark. Just a different way to kill time and look busy.

Re: Bandsaw roulette

Want to know a cool use of the "Seesnake" with the DVD pack? When doing a job at a college, specifically a women's dormatory shower room: Just "happen" to leave the seesnake camera running inside the wall through a small hole while fishing circuits, then come back the next day. OOPS!

Then come back the next day to collect it, and apologise for the "mistake".

Hahahhaahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

Comment

LOL thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
        Want to know a cool use of the "Seesnake" with the DVD pack? When doing a job at a college, specifically a women's dormatory shower room: Just "happen" to leave the seesnake camera running inside the wall through a small hole while fishing circuits, then come back the next day. OOPS!

Then come back the next day to collect it, and apologise for the "mistake".

Comment

is right.

I swear, If I can work my will, I can be the most dangerous type of person in the world:
          A blue-collared politician.

Comment

Working...
          X