X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is that thread?

Never mind, I found the chart: http://www.lgpc.com/images/993391%20...r%20sizing.pdf
    Last edited by Drip Trip; 12-12-2009, 10:37 PM.
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Re: Where is that thread?

Did the question have something to do with it being broken?

I recall a fernco pipe patch question regarding this.

A 2" main after a sewer ejector is the norm here, but all the change of direction sounds kind of strange
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Well, you answered your own question!!!!

Whats with all the 90's and 45's anyway????
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Well, you answered your own question!!!!

Whats with all the 90's and 45's anyway????
        First time I've seen a whole house on a 2" sewer for upwards of 150', but I guess its doable.

The turns may be killing the flow, per the chart. . Including the turns in the mech room, there are 5-90s and 1-45, 1-check valve, 1-ball valve. All 2" PVC.

I covered my butt and told them that just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean its wrong. I had to find a straight shot to get by 3/4 cable to clear the stoppage.

I used a Ridgid Scout on a 3/8 cable to trace the line. Worked great.
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Working...
        X