Re: Will I be Deported with the Cows?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rW7W3KFd7k
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Ahhh ha!!

How about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XYiC6n0CCk
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood View Post
        It Looks like man's best friend has a larger carbon footprint than an SUV...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091220...inganimalsfood

Pass the soy sauce and chopsticks please...

Too Late the cows have grouped and have gone social and also now have a voice

Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

To further complicate this issue the fact is cows raised in China have a lower carbon footprint then those raised in the US. Much of our agricultural problems in the US is the result of subsidies on corn. Because corn is so heavily subsidized it becomes the preferred staple for anything in the food industry. Corn sells for less then the cost of production.

Growing corn produces more pollutants than grass or wheat. Cows did not evolve to eat corn. A cow must eat more calories of corn then it needs to of grass to put on the same amount of weight. Cows don't digest corn as well and it makes them gassy, thus in addition to using a food supply that is more environmentally damaging they themselves emit more carbon-dioxide into the air. Also throw in the fact corn fed beef is higher in saturated fats thus less healthy to consume.

Hell maybe we should be sending our cows to China. The end result would be overall less carbon-dioxide added to the environment world wide and Americans would be getting a healthier product thus it decreases our health care burden.

Of course all things comes with drawbacks. Even less jobs for Americans. And the price of our hamburgers might go up. If McDonalds had to do away with the dollar menu there might be riots in the streets.

So rather then sending our cows, Frank, or anyone else to China lets send them the corn industry. I think enough of our tax dollars have gone to it as it is let the Chinese absorb that drain on our society. I'd say sell them our corn industry but only a complete moron would pay money for such a burden.

Comment

Working...
          X