X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a dead battery. Will pay.

I need someones dead 18v lithium ion battery. I have a good battery, but I busted the plastic case on it. It's easy to switch the case if I can get ahold of a dead battery.

I will pay for it and shipping. I have paypal. Let me know if you have one you don't need or want to get rid of.

Thanks.

Re: Need a dead battery. Will pay.

howdy Mainer.
    You might want to check Batteries Plus out of Bangor. They might have what you need.

Their # is 207.947.8882
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info. I will definitely give them a call.

Comment

could check at your local box store I have seen recycle bins for old tool batteries, (talk to the store manager).
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I checked home depot but they only had a few dewalt batteries.

So I'm still looking for a battery if anyone has a shot one.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X