Clear All

Re: "latest uploaded pictures"

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    that's because brenda took it home for herself

i wasn't about to hand feed you

joey wanted me to install the bidet seat during your time in need

anything else you forgot

rick.
    I guess I was on pretty good drugs because all I can remember is Joey sitting on my bed visiting while her little boy bounced off the walls. Wait a minute, you guys don't have kids yet. Who was that little guy?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I like the latest uploaded feature.
      When I see an interesting pic or one I don't recognize, I click on it.
      I've found a ton of interesting threads that I totally missed when they were posted.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        I guess I was on pretty good drugs because all I can remember is Joey sitting on my bed visiting while her little boy bounced off the walls. Wait a minute, you guys don't have kids yet. Who was that little guy?

Mark
        Good one Mark!

Was Ric.......um..I mean, that boy trying to build a jetter out of your IV?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Name:  ba57cb35b61de2d73778da3fa0873113.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  172.8 KB

.....aaaaa YES WE WORK FOR THE POLICE aaaaa.....

Yeah right, you got that picture from the crime scene investigators. What did you do this time Dunbar?

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
            Yeah right, you got that picture from the crime scene investigators. What did you do this time Dunbar?

Come on Dan you can tell that photo has been totally photo shopped. Who would believe cops would be in front of a nail salon and not a donut shop?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              Good one Mark!

Was Ric.......um..I mean, that boy trying to build a jetter out of your IV?
              No but he was turning all of the disposal gloves into balloons. Finally his mommy (Joey) put the trash can up.

Mark

Comment

Come on Dan you can tell that photo has been totally photo shopped. Who would believe cops would be in front of a nail salon and not a donut shop?

Mark

That's right!

Plus I'd pay to be a criminal to be that guy's size.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Here is a picture of Rick as he was helping to plan an attack on Joey and her friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X