X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be Safe while traveling and say a Prayer for my niece

Well, the Holidays are here, and people are out traveling to see friends and family. But in lots of areas the weather has made traveling a bit more hazardous.

My niece was in a car wreck two nights ago, coming home from the shopping mall. She has a fractured skull, broken ribs, a punctured liver, and a broken hip. The roads where Icy that night, and one of the cars,(not sure her boyfriends or the other car) lost control and they collided head on with each other. She had her seat belt on but had to be cut from the car, her boyfriend did not have his belt on and flew through the windshield. He has a punctured lung and broken ribs, along with a bad case of road rash. I have not heard what happened to the people in the other car yet.

I pray this year ends with out any more incidents, and that the new year will be a huge improvement for us all.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Please be Safe while traveling and say a Prayer for my niece

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
    Well, the Holidays are here, and people are out traveling to see friends and family. But in lots of areas the weather has made traveling a bit more hazardous.

My niece was in a car wreck two nights ago, coming home from the shopping mall. She has a fractured skull, broken ribs, a punctured liver, and a broken hip. The roads where Icy that night, and one of the cars,(not sure her boyfriends or the other car) lost control and they collided head on with each other. She had her seat belt on but had to be cut from the car, her boyfriend did not have his belt on and flew through the windshield. He has a punctured lung and broken ribs, along with a bad case of road rash. I have not heard what happened to the people in the other car yet.

I pray this year ends with out any more incidents, and that the new year will be a huge improvement for us all.
    Where was this? A couple of days ago, there was an accident just like the one you described.

Link:

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...to_prob_8.html
    Last edited by tailgunner; 12-24-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
      Where was this? A couple of days ago, there was an accident just like the one you described.
      Happened in Naperville IL or there abouts. They where on their way home from the Fox vally mall back to Lombard.

Comment

Ron, I'll say a prayer. Those are painful injuries, but it's amazing how well the body can heal given good medical care and time. Only takes split second to change your world. Take care. Frank

Comment

praying for your niece
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I too will say a prayer for your neice and her BF.
            I dread each time our girls travel home the 270 miles
            from school. On holidays especially but every time makes
            me nervous.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

The Woussko Hut will pray for everyone on the highways. We are expecting freezing rain here soon and that means "Cold Hell" driving conditions. I'm thankful I can stay put.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your niece. Good thoughts coming your way.
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

My prayers will got out to your neice and the families. This is a reminder of how quickly our lives can change. Psalms 56:3.

Comment

My prayers for your niece. I hope by now things are improving for her and that you all have a good prognosis.

My apologies for missing this earlier and I am hoping that she is now improving.

May God bless and give you all strength, guidance, and his care,

CWS

Comment

Sewer Rat,how are your neice and the boyfriend? Here's hoping all's going well.
                      Kenneth Collier
                      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                      Jackson, MS 39206
                      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
                        Sewer Rat,how are your niece and the boyfriend? Here's hoping all's going well.
                        They both are stable and at home. Got released this morning. Her boyfriend just had broken ribs and his lung was collapsed. My niece is stable as well, she has a hard time moving around due to the broken ribs and fractured hip. She is glad to be at home though, no pesky nurses bothering her every half hour.

Found out the accident was caused by the other driver. The other driver was driving on the wrong side of the road in their lane, the boyfriend tried to swerve left to get out of the way but the other driver was going way faster and hit the front passenger side of the car, which is why my niece ended up with so many injuries. Thank god they both are alive, and not paralyzed and have all their limbs.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that they'll be okay Ron. Christmas miracle maybe.
                          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
                            I'm glad to hear that they'll be okay Ron. Christmas miracle maybe.
                            I know I shed a few tears when I heard about the wreck, and shed a few more when I heard she will be ok and is home now.

Comment

glad to hear thy are home and there pain will go away in time but the best thing is they are still hear with us to see another day
                              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                              X