X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing day?

why don't we celibrate it? i was doing some reading and it is to give thanks to all who do work for us, and to give our unwanted toys to those in need. i have an air hocky table and a soccer table, the kids have tons of toys they never play with.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: boxing day?

usually boxing day is at night on pay per view. but it seems like the trend is now ufc

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

Boxing Day is a bank and public holiday in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Switzerland,
      Germany, Greenland, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Nigeria and countries in the Commonwealth of
      Nations with a mainly Christian population. In South Africa this public holiday is now known as
      the Day of Goodwill. Though it is not an official holiday in the United States, the name "Boxing
      Day" for the day after Christmas has some currency among Americans, particularly those that
      live near the Canada – United States border.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

we do Boxing Day down here

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

....Don't be stealing any more of our Canadian things!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            ....Don't be stealing any more of our Canadian things!!!!!!
            And don`t forget Australian things, I sometimes think they wished they still had a king or queen and independents was a mistake.

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X