X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondered why I get these E-mails

I have been getting lots of e-mails from people in China wanting to sell their products to me. I just realized it is because I am registered to goto the ISH show in China. Sadly I will not be able to go to it due to the lack of $$$$.

Eric Zhang to me

Dear friends,

We are a company engaged in ductile iorn products. such as manhole covers, pipe & fittings etc.

We can offer OEM serveice with good quality and competitive price, if there is any chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me.

B.rgds.

Eric Zhang

Sales dept.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danly Monton (HongKong)Co.,Limited.
    Qingdao office
    Room.1144 No.33 Of Shichang Er Road, Zhenye Mansion Qingdao China
    Tel:0086-532-85156603
    Fax:0086-532-82808195
    Email: danlymonton@gmail.com
    MSN: taozhang861@hotmail.com
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Wondered why I get these E-mails

Ron, I pulled a lot of manhole covers and I sure hope if we are getting them from china, that they get the formula right. I have not been impressed with metal products such as brake rotors made in china. I would hate to see a manhole cover collapse under the weight of a car or truck. I understand folks have to buy from the suppliers and if that's who is making your products, then you do what you have to do. I'm just concerned about certain safety aspects of the products they are exporting.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Ron, I pulled a lot of manhole covers and I sure hope if we are getting them from china, that they get the formula right. I have not been impressed with metal products such as brake rotors made in china. I would hate to see a manhole cover collapse under the weight of a car or truck. I understand folks have to buy from the suppliers and if that's who is making your products, then you do what you have to do. I'm just concerned about certain safety aspects of the products they are exporting.
      I agree with you 100% I think they are trying to kill us with their products, or at least weaken us so they can take over. That is why they have Learn Chinese on the the fortunes of fortune cookies.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Oh I don't know folks, I have been forced to work with products stamped with "Proudly Union Made" that I have been less than impressed with,especially given such a products' quality.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
          Oh I don't know folks, I have been forced to work with products stamped with "Proudly Union Made" that I have been less than impressed with,especially given such a products' quality.
          "Proudly Union made", does not guarantee anything in my opinion. There must be standards and inspections of materials used and products being sold. Many machine shops that once resurfaced (cut) brake rotors and drums, stopped doing so partly because the poor metal mix used in chinese made parts. I'm a Union guy so sure I would like to see things made by Union folks and made here in the USA, BUT wheter or not that's the case we still deserve a certain level of quality in what we buy and use. A substandard shut off valve under a sink could cause property damage, a substandard manhole cover in the street could cost lives.

Comment

Working...
          X