Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Safer Air Travel Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Safer Air Travel

    I think it's time to pass stricter rules for air travel. How about everyone who wants to fly must be individually quarantined twenty four hours in advance. No food just water and then a full body cavity search before bording! Absolutely no carry ons and no luggage either! Rules only apply to passengers departing from the USA, all other passenegers around the world can do whatever they want.

  • #2
    Re: Safer Air Travel

    We should be forced to go naked on all flights.

    We could also sedate everyone and stack them in like cord wood. That would make everyone safer and help airline profits!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Safer Air Travel

      Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
      We should be forced to go naked on all flights.

      We could also sedate everyone and stack them in like cord wood. That would make everyone safer and help airline profits!
      After they are sedated and before they're stacked, they should be shackled as an added precaution.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Safer Air Travel

        Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        After they are sedated and before they're stacked, they should be shackled as an added precaution.
        Well only if the government is willing to pay for the shackles it just would be fair for the airlines to have to bear that burden.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Safer Air Travel

          Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
          We should be forced to go naked on all flights.

          We could also sedate everyone and stack them in like cord wood. That would make everyone safer and help airline profits!
          With all the obese people in this country, I would hate to see that!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Safer Air Travel

            Yeah, I could do without the naked part. To many super sized folks for my taste.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Safer Air Travel

              Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
              We should be forced to go naked on all flights.

              We could also sedate everyone and stack them in like cord wood. That would make everyone safer and help airline profits!
              What's the point of going in naked when we are going to be drugged up anyway?..... OHHHHhhh... "those" drugs. I get it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Safer Air Travel

                Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                What's the point of going in naked when we are going to be drugged up anyway?..... OHHHHhhh... "those" drugs. I get it.
                I didn't men to say we had to do both. You could make people go naked or sedate them. But doing both would be even safer!!

                We all know airline safety takes priority over treating passengers like human beings so lets strip them sedate them send their bags on a separate flight and secure them in something like this.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Safer Air Travel

                  Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
                  I didn't men to say we had to do both. You could make people go naked or sedate them. But doing both would be even safer!!

                  We all know airline safety takes priority over treating passengers like human beings so lets strip them sedate them send their bags on a separate flight and secure them in something like this.
                  Now you're talk'in. Imagine how many people you could fit with them all standing upright, packed like sardines? Oh, and take out the restrooms!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Safer Air Travel

                    Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    Oh, and take out the restrooms!
                    Well that goes without saying. First class passengers should get a catheterization upgrade though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Safer Air Travel

                      Sounds like a plan!

                      But, I'm not much for the naked thing, too many fat uglies. However, I think the whole airfare system needs to be overhauled along with security. Ticket prices by weight, not seat. Everybody gets naked, full body scanned and then a shower and a Tyvek suit for the flight. No luggage or carry-ons allowed, including jewlery, watches, radios, cell phones, handbags, and computers of any kind. All Tyvek suits are equipped with Depends, so no more need for those bomb mixing centers known as bathrooms.

                      Prescriptions required by individuals need to be addressed well in advance of the flight and must be placed in the hands of the air crew medic before you board.

                      All personal items like luggage, jewlery, cell phones, etc. would be shipped separately to your destination, twelve hours before your flight. Damaged or mis-shipped luggage is the responsibility of the airline with penalties paid to the passenger.

                      While that may raise a lot of fuss, the option would be to have a cargo plane designed (obviously slower and not at all timely or direct to destination) with individual seats, each contained within a blast-proof capsule. Any detonation outside the capsule would jettison the capsule with a deployment chute. Any detonation inside the capsule would jettison the capsule with a deployable tombstone marker.

                      The Tyvek suit flights would be more secure and lighten the load which would save fuel and the cargoed capsule flights would be a boon to the aircraft industry as well as those involved in realestate excavation.

                      CWS
                      Last edited by CWSmith; 01-04-2010, 08:53 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Safer Air Travel

                        Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
                        I didn't men to say we had to do both. You could make people go naked or sedate them. But doing both would be even safer!!

                        We all know airline safety takes priority over treating passengers like human beings so lets strip them sedate them send their bags on a separate flight and secure them in something like this.
                        Well, if just the women were sedated, I'll be all for it. Oh and tie them up too, can't be too careful after all!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Safer Air Travel

                          Now this is just getting silly! Next thing someone will say is something like "What if they smuggle the explosives in a woman's breast implants", well come to think of it that is possible! The terrorists have us thinking and although we are joking right now, thank God we have yet another chance to improve security.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Safer Air Travel

                            Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            Now this is just getting silly! Next thing someone will say is something like "What if they smuggle the explosives in a woman's breast implants", well come to think of it that is possible! The terrorists have us thinking and although we are joking right now, thank God we have yet another chance to improve security.
                            I was actually just thinking of something similar. I now have an artificial right knee and shoulder. How hard could it be to plant something in them before surgery?

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Safer Air Travel

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I was actually just thinking of something similar. I now have an artificial right knee and shoulder. How hard could it be to plant something in them before surgery?

                              Mark
                              Probably not that hard to do, however the volume capacity of a breast implant and the relative ease of the procedure would make it much more practical. Scary to think how many different scenarios could take place in which determined nut jobs could cause damage.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X