Disturbing News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing News

What's the world coming to? I just read that two of Hugh Heffners's girlfriends who happen to be twenty year old twins will be moving out of his mansion so he can concentrate on his relationship with his remaining twenty three year old girlfriend. Hugh Heffner is only eighty three and I guess it's time he get serious and settle down. I hope this shocking news wasn't too much so early in the morning.

Re: Disturbing News

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    What's the world coming to? I just read that two of Hugh Heffners's girlfriends who happen to be twenty year old twins will be moving out of his mansion so he can concentrate on his relationship with his remaining twenty three year old girlfriend. Hugh Heffner is only eighty three and I guess it's time he get serious and settle down. I hope this shocking news wasn't too much so early in the morning.
    At my age when I see a title such as yours it pulls at my emotional strings. I was prepared to come offer my support and condolences so I am more than glad this is not your disturbing news.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

When I first glanced at the thread title I thought it said "Distribution News"
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

i guess the term "sloppy seconds" fits

rick.

maybe i should do a drive by incase they need a lift.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          At my age when I see a title such as yours it pulls at my emotional strings. I was prepared to come offer my support and condolences so I am more than glad this is not your disturbing news.

Mark
          Thanks Mark, I know what you mean. I was going for a bit of humor, but nowadays we are always prepared for the worst. Frank

Comment

Everything on the news seems disturbing these days. I'm reading less of it now and just working more.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
              Everything on the news seems disturbing these days. I'm reading less of it now and just working more.
              Good idea Charles. I thought this lighthearted story would be a nice break from the often shocking and horrible news stories we hear. How does Hef manage to juggle these twenty year olds and keep everyone happy? Money?
              Personally, if I had the money and social situation to date any woman(women)I would not want to be involved sexually or socially with twenty year olds. I'm in my late fifties and I'd feel like a pervent with a woman that young, plus what kind of conversation would I have? My cutoff age would be late thirties. Hef is an odd sort of guy, the eternal "PlayBoy".

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Good idea Charles. I thought this lighthearted story would be a nice break from the often shocking and horrible news stories we hear.
                It is.

How does Hef manage to juggle these twenty year olds and keep everyone happy? Money?
                I think these women must not have a particularly strong self-image. I can only imagine it is some combination of money and fame.

Comment

I blame their leaving on George Bush.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                    I blame their leaving on George Bush.
                    You are probably right that they began leaving under the Bush administration, but President Obama did nothing to stop them so he shares in the blame!

Comment

Working...
                    X