X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Earthquake in Haiti

More startling pictures and disturbing video of the ruins here.

The earthquake in Haiti has been predicting that over 100,000 might be feared dead. Continued...Story

Here is a video that proves dogs have a 6th sense, knowing of the earthquake just seconds before it happened. Video

As many as 3 million Haitians are in need of help. Haitians piled bodies along the devastated streets of their capital Wednesday after a powerful earthquake crushed thousands of structures, from schools and shacks to the National Palace and the U.N. peacekeeping headquarters. Untold numbers were still trapped. More...

What is more disturbing than anything is that documentation came out just in the past few months about a billion dollars of money that was sent to the tsunami victims from a few years ago was lost, missing/misappropriated.

That would mean that the money you send is most likely going to fund not the victims, but greed.

I wish the best for them, sad tragedy.
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-13-2010, 02:17 PM.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Massive Earthquake in Haiti

I was wondering how Stxrus made out. He's 500mi away but that was a pretty powerful quake.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Massive Earthquake in Haiti

My prayers go out to the survivors of this disaster. I find it difficult to imagine their situation, the human loss, suffering and absense of help! The way they lived through that first night is the way the morning found them. No first responders at all! God Help Them.

Comment

Working...
      X