"Cadillac Plans"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cadillac Plans"

WOW! They Democrats actually bowed down and big labor got what they wanted. Just wow.
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM.

Re: "Cadillac Plans"

I can't complain because I was concerned my plan would be heavily taxed, but at the same time it is unfair to give Union folks like myself a break and punish others! If they are not going to tax the cadillac plans of Union memebers, then don't tax any cadillac plans. The government is just buying votes and causing a further divide between Union and nonUnion folks.

Comment

This is so ridiculous I cannot even believe it. How is it that Government employees and Unions will be exempt from paying taxes others will pay? I guess the trick now is to position yourself in the right groups. Perhaps an Insurance Executive who is a Union member living in Nebraska is the way to go. That way you get triple giveaways which are paid for by everyone else.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        This is so ridiculous I cannot even believe it. How is it that Government employees and Unions will be exempt from paying taxes others will pay? I guess the trick now is to position yourself in the right groups. Perhaps an Insurance Executive who is a Union member living in Nebraska is the way to go. That way you get triple giveaways which are paid for by everyone else.

Mark
        Mark, I agree. Why single out Union members as exempt, are the folks who got these benefits as part of a nonUnion contract any less deserving of exemption? Votes are up for sale, and the divide between Americans grows bigger. I'm a Union guy but this is NOT the way to go forward!

Comment

Does the Constitution mean anything anymore? Does integrity mean anything anymore? Does hard work and responsibility mean anything anymore? Do lies or cheating matter anymore? Do Freedom and Liberty mean anything anymore? Do Rights and Private Property still exist?

I fear that for a large portion of the United State all that matters to folks anymore are themselves. If they can TEMPORARILY benefit or profit then they are willing to give up the fundamentals.

Its amazing how much has changed and how quickly. As a compliment to Obama. He is delivering absolutely on his top promise of his campaign. He most definitely is Fundamentally changing this country.

I am so fed up with politicians on both sides of the isle.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Does the Constitution mean anything anymore? Does integrity mean anything anymore? Does hard work and responsibility mean anything anymore? Do lies or cheating matter anymore? Do Freedom and Liberty mean anything anymore? Do Rights and Private Property still exist?

I fear that for a large portion of the United State all that matters to folks anymore are themselves. If they can TEMPORARILY benefit or profit then they are willing to give up the fundamentals.

Its amazing how much has changed and how quickly. As a compliment to Obama. He is delivering absolutely on his top promise of his campaign. He most definitely is Fundamentally changing this country.

I am so fed up with politicians on both sides of the isle.
            Move to Canada. I have more ****n cigars here, and you can easily commute across the lake on the ferry to and from work.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
              Move to Canada. I have more ****n cigars here, and you can easily commute across the lake on the ferry to and from work.
              The proper way to do it is to slowly inhale, think a minute, then slowly exhale.

Then, glancing out into the void, you tip your cigar hand to your host, nodding apprciatively.

Then you say:

Dude mira hambre ..... HAMBRE!!!

I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
              X