Is this a great country or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a great country or what?

So you'e a senior citizen and the government says no health care for you, what do
    you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2
    senators and 2 representatives. Of course, this means you will be sent to prison.

There you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you
    need, need glasses, great. New hip,knees,kidney,lungs,heart? All covered.

And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that told you that you are
    too old for health care. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any
    income taxes anymore.

Is this a great country or what?
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: Is this a great country or what?

Great plan if you don't mind spending the rest of your live in a 6 x 8 with a playmate named Bubba.
    sigpic

Comment

my mom sent that to me. it is so true!
      my dad is a retired prision gaurd.
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

The system is screwed up if it punsihes honest folks and rewards criminal activity, but you see this sort of stupidity all over. My health insurance has a branch that coordinates reduced gym memberships of members, I have seven gyms in my city and none of them have any deal with my insurance. I've spoken to the insurance folks and pointed out that prevention through exercise can save them money through reduced health care procedures... Nothing, they would rather have folks visit doctors, hospitals and take medicine, than live healthier lives. Same kind of stupidity if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
        X