Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my thread

Hey mod or mods what happened ????
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-18-2010, 09:10 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: What happened to my thread

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Hey mod or mods what happened ????
    Josh deleted it because of a complaint. To be honest, I looked at your title and thought it said Martin Luther King and never saw the Murphy.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark that's small potatoes , You're not Man enough to send a note . I'm gone

I can see You enjoy the cop role . Dog was spot on! Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Mark that's small potatoes , You're not Man enough to send a note . I'm gone

I can see You enjoy the cop role . Dog was spot on! Tool
        You will be missed but if you read my reply to your post I did not delete your post. I'm sure I would have had I saw you used Murphy in place of King without an explanation.

Mark

Comment

This is way over my head I thought Tool was just a little confused when he was naming his thread
          ________
          New jersey medical marijuana
          Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:34 PM.
          Mike

Comment

tool... it wasnt Mark that deleted the thread it was me because some members complained about it being offensive. I didnt make a big deal about it...

Maybe it was misunderstood but I to have no idea what the Murphy part of the thread was about.

It would be sad to see you leave but if you feel you must then I am not going to beg and plead with you. But I do want you to know that it WAS NOT MARK that got rid of the thread. IT WAS ME.

Josh

BTW>.. I just googled Martin Luther Murphy... the only thing that comes up is this post???
            Last edited by Josh; 01-18-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I thougjt it was just a referace towards murphys law, nothing more then a bad joke myself, I never took it as a race motovated joke though. Just my two cooper peices
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Tool.. please respond on this one. I am curious what the Murphy part meant. The title threw up some question marks in my mind and when I got complaints I decided to be safe and get rid of the thread.

Josh

Comment

Josh,

I Googled it earlier as well and found this fourm and a Robert Martin Luther MURPHY who was 1873. However, I could not find anything else on the same date as Martin Luther Kings birthday.

Mark

Comment

I was PM'ed immediately after this post telling me "no more political thread posting" so I deleted this post as it could be deemed "political".

J.C.
                    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 01-18-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=marti...archBox&ie=&oe=

Here's the Google link.

It was probably this joke in the thread that garnered the compaints, perhaps moreso than the title? Or did the joke cement the meaning of the thread??

- Ireplied " If it was Martin Luther Murphy Day, I'd take it off , We're all working. I had no idea this lil Gal could laugh so loud. Honest,from My heart, ... -
                      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Flag on the play..calling the BS flag. Never met a sensitive Marine and I don't think it's about to start.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

tool, you can't leave now

i'm still waiting for my steaks

give me a call so we can get you back on board

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

I'm still F-n pissed the banks were closed.
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I was confused myself and then he mentioned saying to a bank teller something about if it was martin luther "murphy" day I would take it off. I figured he meant his last name was murphy? If someone was offended, why not post that and ask for an explanation instead of assuming he was being disrespectful or outright racist? I'm confused too, reading and writing these posts does leave out a lot of emotion that doesn't happen when you talk with someone face to face. We are often misunderstood. Hope things can be resolved and no one leaves.

Comment

Working...
                              X