X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphys back

Only way I can get banned in the future ( thats a joke,also)
    WHO'S MURPHY? Would Leno tell You? Oh He's in trouble too! Why does the offended party rule? This forum will lose Color and Soul if the PCS rule a hard line over simple jokes.
    My heroes were the guys and Gals that won WW2 for Us. If they were the pc babys of today
    we'd be speaking German. I'm out front ,the offended is behind the curtin.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Murphys back

Well, I'm still confused about "Murphy", but I'm confused about a lot of things these days. I honestly did not know the word "Negro" was thought of in a negative way by Blacks. Does this mean the organizations with that word in their name will have to change? Political correctness can go overboard at times. We grow up learning what we believe are proper terms, and then over time things change and suddenly we are out of touch and inappropriate. Maybe we need to ask questions if we are unsure and not assume the worst?

Comment

Toolaholic,

Man, I don't mean this in any offensive way, but I wish the heck you'd just come out and say what you mean. I have no idea who/what "Murphy" is or about. And, this particular post is equally as mysterious!

About the only thing I got out of this is that your (and mine too, BTW) heroes are the guys and gals that won WWII... but what in the heck has that got to do with MLK Jr or anything else regarding this forum and your recent two subjects?

Help,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
        Toolaholic,

Man, I don't mean this in any offensive way, but I wish the heck you'd just come out and say what you mean. I have no idea who/what "Murphy" is or about. And, this particular post is equally as mysterious!

About the only thing I got out of this is that your (and mine too, BTW) heroes are the guys and gals that won WWII... but what in the heck has that got to do with MLK Jr or anything else regarding this forum and your recent two subjects?

Help,

CWS
        It's got nothing to do with it, it's basically a distraction technique trying to justify doing something wrong. He won't explain what the Murphy meaning was because it would be just as bad as the original thread.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

If that's the case, he needs to either change the subject or change the channel.

CWS

Comment

My interpretation is he's mocking societal sensibilities. No harm,no foul. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
              He won't explain what the Murphy meaning was because it would be just as bad as the original thread.

I still want to know what was so wrong with the thread, he wanted to know if we had to work or not, just about every response was either yes or no.

There was 1 maybe 2 people who questioned the title, he was not given no where near enught time to answer befor the thread was pulled. I have found not one darn thing that refered to the title in any kind of racial way, only some members who thought that it MIGHT of been ment that way. No I don't like the fact that tool still has not been clear with the titles meaning, but if you all jumped all over me about something like this I can't say that I would be in a hurry togive you all an answer either. I have not posted here on a reguler basis for quite some time. But I can tell you that since I have been back these last few days I have not been very happy, way way to many subject areas way to much censoreship way to many chiefs and not enough indains........ opps did that upset some one? Well get over it.

Tool now that I stuck my neck out in your defense, please for the love of god explain in clear english your murphy comment please.

To you who don't know me I take great pride in being borader line ofensive, but I call it the way it is, no candy coating with me, I just don't belive in it. If I upset some with this post I really could care less, just be a man and tell me that I upset you instead of deleating this post.

Have a wonderful day.
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                I still want to know what was so wrong with the thread, he wanted to know if we had to work or not, just about every response was either yes or no.

There was 1 maybe 2 people who questioned the title, he was not given no where near enught time to answer befor the thread was pulled. I have found not one darn thing that refered to the title in any kind of racial way, only some members who thought that it MIGHT of been ment that way. No I don't like the fact that tool still has not been clear with the titles meaning, but if you all jumped all over me about something like this I can't say that I would be in a hurry togive you all an answer either. I have not posted here on a reguler basis for quite some time. But I can tell you that since I have been back these last few days I have not been very happy, way way to many subject areas way to much censoreship way to many chiefs and not enough indains........ opps did that upset some one? Well get over it.

Tool now that I stuck my neck out in your defense, please for the love of god explain in clear english your murphy comment please.

To you who don't know me I take great pride in being borader line ofensive, but I call it the way it is, no candy coating with me, I just don't belive in it. If I upset some with this post I really could care less, just be a man and tell me that I upset you instead of deleating this post.

Have a wonderful day.
                Your mis-spelling upset me. I'm offended.

Comment

oh well get over it
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for Your support Guys. It was light hearted . Those that want to be offended ,go for it. Others want to chuckle ,fine.
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                      X