Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
what happened since i left?? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what happened since i left??

    Wow it is true.......... nothing stays the same, this forum is no exection to the rule I see.

    Why on earth do we have soooooo many sections now? We havr this face book, my space twitter ect section that really seems no one but ridgid talks in..... just a waste to me I guess since I really don't use any of those sights, then the section where general disscution is at seems to have morphed in to an over infaltated shell of what it once was, use to be just josh being chief, now it seems we have a bunch of mods, can't say I like that to much either. Sorry to me ther should only be one chief that way I know where the line is no matter witch section I post in, not one line here and another over there, do I know it was to much for josh to handle by his self...... yes yes I do know this, so there should be one other mod that mod should only have the power to freeze a thread upon farther review not lock it nor delete it untill it has been deemed inapropete.

    Member who post things like the murphy thread and do not explain them self when asked should have there posting privilges suspended for a week to a month depended on the ofence, if done a second time well, this is a public board so that would depend on josh.

    Tool I just brought your thread up just because it was recent and after several requests even one from me, you still have yet to give a valid answer. So please don't think I'm picking on you.

    That is some thing else to the guy that asked for a ban on all polical and negitive threads, just who in the hell do you think you are??? Omg! Turn on the tv or radio some time will you, that is all that is talked about, if you don't like it change the chanle or turn it off, same thing here. Example my own thread "the saddest thing" to some was a very negitve thread though it helped me when I needed it most, some over you may have even remember an even more and down right scarcy thread that to this day I am ashamed of that was wrote about 3 months before that, that I asked josh to remove a day or two later where I got some help I very much needed, and it was an out cry of poeple that I have never laid eyes on in my life that helped me in those cases. So you sir only see what you want too see. You would have seen negitvie tone threads that need to go away, I in turn saw some very good hearts, some very caring poeple extending them selfs to help some one who needed it but diddnt know how to ask for it, and I still thank each and every one of you.

    My point is this what you see as negitive given the chance can become very positive, but you shut it down you will never know will you.

    Me being as absive as I am tend to rub people the wrong way, lord knows I have done it before and with out a dout I will do it again.

    I just like the old forum better where I didn't feel like I had to walk on egg shells to keep from making some one upset.......... GROW UP PEOPLE THIS IS LIFE....... LIVE IT
    9/11/01, never forget.

  • #2
    Re: what happened since i left??

    AHH,
    Once you get re-acquainted with everyone you'll see it's an awesome bunch.
    Tool is one of my favorites...Peeks out with A.D.D..Resembles myself.

    Too bad VaSandy isn't still around like when you were here.

    Glad to see your still sucking in air Oldslow.I've wondered if you were going to make it through these times unscathed.How's the trail treating you?
    I know I'm late on the greeting.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: what happened since i left?? GAG ORDER

      We found Murphy and Tool bound and gagged behind the bunk house! I think I see a
      Gaggle of angry woman with a rope coming up the hill! Hey, I grew up next to Lexington
      (CAN I SAY MASS. ? ) We also threw the British out of town! He He
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: what happened since i left?? GAG ORDER

        Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        We found Murphy and Tool bound and gagged behind the bunk house! I think I see a
        Gaggle of angry woman with a rope coming up the hill! Hey, I grew up next to Lexington
        (CAN I SAY MASS. ? ) We also threw the British out of town! He He
        Irishmen tossed the Brits off the pier?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: what happened since i left??

          UP , Was My Daddys Daddys Dad . We come from a long line of rock throwers.

          Not to change the subject BUT. In the 50s Us Kids in our hood had No $ ,but such fun.
          Pond Hockey ,with bond fires at night. Chasing small game with spears. Exploring in the woods. And Brutal rock fights! Do You think the mods would let Us have an old fashion rock fight ? Maybe the Drum Guys against the, HEY ACE CALL ME
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: what happened since i left??

            Thanks dirty hands. I am doing well keeping busy at work and at home. I was wondering about sandy, she is such a nice lady, not afraid to learn or share what she knows.

            Times have been hard emontily and depresstion was not helping. Also going back to work because I had not because I wanted took some time to get use to, also been an employee and not a supervisor boss role took some time getting use to, I have made a few trips to the hr office cause I was a bad boy, things have settled out nicely for me for the most part, I also feel the time is right to try to get back involved in the forum so here I am.
            9/11/01, never forget.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: what happened since i left??

              Welcome back Oldslow.
              If you decide you need to leave again and go deep.Remember..Some pray for your protection.

              Sorry,I had to say it while I knew you were here

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: what happened since i left??

                Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Welcome back Oldslow.
                If you decide you need to leave again and go deep.Remember..Some pray for your protection.

                Sorry,I had to say it while I knew you were here
                It's getting gushy in here.



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: what happened since i left??

                  Welcome back, Chevy. Good post.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: what happened since i left??

                    Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                    It's getting gushy in here.




                    Yup.
                    Bein's what it may.
                    Seen a lot of stuff go down with my buddies.They always go on Hiatus before I let them know whatsup.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: what happened since i left??

                      Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                      Wow it is true.......... nothing stays the same, this forum is no exection to the rule I see.

                      Why on earth do we have soooooo many sections now? We havr this face book, my space twitter ect section that really seems no one but ridgid talks in..... just a waste to me I guess since I really don't use any of those sights, then the section where general disscution is at seems to have morphed in to an over infaltated shell of what it once was, use to be just josh being chief, now it seems we have a bunch of mods, can't say I like that to much either. Sorry to me ther should only be one chief that way I know where the line is no matter witch section I post in, not one line here and another over there, do I know it was to much for josh to handle by his self...... yes yes I do know this, so there should be one other mod that mod should only have the power to freeze a thread upon farther review not lock it nor delete it untill it has been deemed inapropete.

                      Member who post things like the murphy thread and do not explain them self when asked should have there posting privilges suspended for a week to a month depended on the ofence, if done a second time well, this is a public board so that would depend on josh.

                      Tool I just brought your thread up just because it was recent and after several requests even one from me, you still have yet to give a valid answer. So please don't think I'm picking on you.

                      That is some thing else to the guy that asked for a ban on all polical and negitive threads, just who in the hell do you think you are??? Omg! Turn on the tv or radio some time will you, that is all that is talked about, if you don't like it change the chanle or turn it off, same thing here. Example my own thread "the saddest thing" to some was a very negitve thread though it helped me when I needed it most, some over you may have even remember an even more and down right scarcy thread that to this day I am ashamed of that was wrote about 3 months before that, that I asked josh to remove a day or two later where I got some help I very much needed, and it was an out cry of poeple that I have never laid eyes on in my life that helped me in those cases. So you sir only see what you want too see. You would have seen negitvie tone threads that need to go away, I in turn saw some very good hearts, some very caring poeple extending them selfs to help some one who needed it but diddnt know how to ask for it, and I still thank each and every one of you.

                      My point is this what you see as negitive given the chance can become very positive, but you shut it down you will never know will you.

                      Me being as absive as I am tend to rub people the wrong way, lord knows I have done it before and with out a dout I will do it again.

                      I just like the old forum better where I didn't feel like I had to walk on egg shells to keep from making some one upset.......... GROW UP PEOPLE THIS IS LIFE....... LIVE IT
                      same here.. i prefer the old forum too...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: what happened since i left??

                        Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post

                        Why on earth do we have soooooo many sections now? We havr this face book, my space twitter ect section that really seems no one but ridgid talks in.....
                        I will also agree, I also dislike (less strong then hate), the automated twitter, Youtube and myspace junk posts.

                        Maybe its time to remove those?
                        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: what happened since i left??

                          Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                          I will also agree, I also dislike (less strong then hate), the automated twitter, Youtube and myspace junk posts.

                          Maybe its time to remove those?
                          Of course one of the reasons for Ridgid having this site is to promote Ridgid. I prefer their auto-feeds to the endless banners you have to endure on other sites.

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: what happened since i left??

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            Of course one of the reasons for Ridgid having this site is to promote Ridgid. I prefer their auto-feeds to the endless banners you have to endure on other sites.

                            Mark
                            True, You do have a point as usual
                            Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                            New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X