Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

    Somebody shut the popup off on the thing. Popping up in a new tab all the time as I surf the Forum.

    No popups from other places are a problem.

    Thanks.

    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

    this is very bad. who is doing it. ridgid......
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

      Agreed, the pop up is annoying. I allowed it the first time in hopes a cookie would be placed to stop future pop ups but nope.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

        Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Agreed, the pop up is annoying. I allowed it the first time in hopes a cookie would be placed to stop future pop ups but nope.
        A cookie would be real helpful, so that it least it would only show it to you once per session. Whenever I hit the back button to go to my New Posts search I get another opened tab.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

          I'm getting the rhythm now. Click New Posts, close a tab, click New Posts, close a tab, click.....

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

            I imagine we will have to wait for tomorrow before anyone can fix it. For now I have turned my pop-up blocker back on for this site.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I imagine we will have to wait for tomorrow before anyone can fix it. For now I have turned my pop-up blocker back on for this site.

              Mark
              Help the ignorant do that. (Me, of course.)

              J.C.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                Depending on what browser you are using it should be in your "tool" drop down menu.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Depending on what browser you are using it should be in your "tool" drop down menu.

                  Mark
                  Currently using Chrome. Poked around in the tools but haven't come across it yet.

                  Thanks.

                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    Currently using Chrome. Poked around in the tools but haven't come across it yet.

                    Thanks.

                    J.C.
                    JC here you go from Google about a popup blocker for Chrome http://www.google.com/support/chrome...n&answer=95472
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    Ron's Facebook
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                      Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                      JC here you go from Google about a popup blocker for Chrome http://www.google.com/support/chrome...n&answer=95472
                      Thanks Ron. However none of what they say there is happening in the Chrome version I have. And according to what I've read, the popup blocker is supposed to be defaulted on for everything.

                      Think I'm gonna' open up Opera. Google ripped them off in my book anyway. Was just trying Chrome.

                      Thanks again.

                      J.C.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        Thanks Ron. However none of what they say there is happening in the Chrome version I have. And according to what I've read, the popup blocker is supposed to be defaulted on for everything.

                        Think I'm gonna' open up Opera. Google ripped them off in my book anyway. Was just trying Chrome.

                        Thanks again.

                        J.C.
                        I got Chrome open right now. I am not seeing any settings on the new version either. I'll post something when I find it.
                        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                        Ron's Facebook
                        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                          Opened Opera. No problems. Blocked everytime without a setting change.

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                            Blame the Murphy Clan
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Stop RIDGIDConnect Popup

                              I haven't experienced the popup yet guys and I didn't know about it. Let me look into this one a bit. I wasnt aware of any popup that was related to Ridgidconnect. Is it still happening?

                              josh

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X