X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for the "Brady rule"

Well, Saints won it a toast to them. It's just a shame that it was based on a pass interference call when the ball was being thrown away, and Farve taking a shot to the knees like Brady did, and was not called on.

Re: So much for the "Brady rule"

Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!

Comment

Very tough call against the Vikes. I am a fan of the instant replay just so as to get the call right. Obviously the refs aren't.

Comment

I'm actually a Steelers fan, and I'm not an overly huge fan of Brett Favre. However, I felt bad for him when he threw that pick at the end of the 4th quarter. Plus, he didn't have much support throughout the game - it seemed like no one could hang on to the ball. And, calls throughout the game - bad calls, lack of them, etc. - were unfortunately another part of a very good game overall.

Like I said, I'm not a huge Favre fan - but, I would have LOVED to see them face off against the Colts in the Superbowl. Much more so than I care to see the Saints there - I think they were well outplayed by the Vikings, but unfortunately, the Vikes lost their own game.

Uuuggggghhhhh - and not just the Brady rule. I hate the overtime rules. Sucks. Everything rests on a coin toss basically.

Comment

As a hardcore Vikings fan I have to say that it feels like a good friend died out there on the field. I can't get them out of my head and I'm sad that they're done. I've never been so worked up for a game before or felt the effects of a game days after it's been played.

I still love this team for giving me the best season I've ever experienced. It had everything. I watched every game except the Giants game because I had to work all day. Every single play could not be missed because you just had no idea what was going to happen. There was a chance for a touchdown through the air or on the ground every single play. This team never gave up although it did come out flat against a couple teams. If they were down they kept on fighting. To think it game down to a missed extra point in a damn bears game. If that hadn't been blocked the NFC title game would have been in Minnesota.

Oh well

Comment

We sat around waiting for Favre do what he has done so many times before - throw the game away. As a long time Packer fan I know all to well how much of a double edged sword Favre is.

He can be brilliant, daring and outright unbelievable. He wins more games than he loses, but there is a reason why he has not won a SB since 1996. He's too much of a gambler.

But he is by far the most fun QB to watch. His passion and love for the game are unequaled.

That interception at the end of the fourth quarter was absolutely classic Favre.

Comment

Working...
            X